It’s that time of year where hearts and cupid arrows are in full force. Couples stride along malls hand in hand, sometimes so cute it makes you nauseous.
So what about us singles on Valentines day? Well if you’re single on Vday, here are some things you may just relate to.
1. No significant plans
Being single have its perks. There is no need to go out on a limb to plan the best night ever, or crack your brain wondering where to go to make this OH SO SPECIAL DAY the most perfect day ever.
2. Social media feeds flooded with couple pictures that make you feel better for yourself.
Hey friends, thanks for uploading all the sweet pictures of you and your partner doing amazing stuff while I’m here, just being a potato.
3. Parents asking why you’re not celebrating Valentines.
Mom! I know I’m single, stop questioning me about my love life or worried that I’m going to be forever alone!
Now where’s my alcohol?
4. Speaking of alcohol, being single on Vday is probably one of the best reasons to get wasted
5. Couples really need to stop writing all those cheesy posts about each other
All that public display of affection is giving me goosebumps. Please. Staphhh.
6. Swallowing the loneliness
There’s that inevitable lonely feeling that hangs around your head no matter how happy you are being single. And Valentines being on a Sunday is definitely not helping.
7. The struggle of finding a friend to hangout with but everyone seem to be occupied.
Don’t mind me while I rot at home alone today.
8. Couples professing how much they love each other
“I love you forever and everrrrr.” Well, that’s great. I love pizza.
9. But once you find your single friends, you guys turn the day up better than any couple would
10. Lay back and enjoy your day
Even if you don’t feel like going out, when you remember all the drama you have to put up with in a relationship, you thank God that you’re single and indulge in what we call, life.
Miss Events? Party At The Blockdown Festival Featuring Over 8 Local & Int’l Artists This 30 May!
Any Malaysian music enthusiast would know and understand the pain that comes with not being able to go out to...
This Raya, M’sians Stand a Chance To Win a 1-YEAR Supply Of Groceries Worth Up To RM500k! Here’s How
Each year, we spend quite a ton on groceries and daily essentials without even realising it; more so during the...
#Throwback: 5 Joys of Celebrating Raya Back in Our Kampungs Every M’sian Millennial Would Remember
When we talk about Hari Raya, our minds would immediately think of one thing: food balik kampung! Just like other...
- Heartbreaking21 hours ago
“I Can’t Breathe, Officer”- Handcuffed Man Dies After Police Officer Knelt on His Neck
- Viral19 hours ago
This Malaysian Recreated KLCC In Minecraft And It’s SO Realistic!
- Malaysia19 hours ago
Your Covid-19 Temperature Results Are USELESS If They Are Not Done Accurately
- Malaysia17 hours ago
Genting Theme Park Will NOT Be Re-Opening This Year Due To Covid-19