Singapore has just announced that their borders will be opened for travellers without the requirement of going through VTL anymore! This new scheme is called the Vaccinated Travel Framework.
To be able to enter Singapore, you must be fully vaccinated. This means:
- At least 2 doses from accepted vaccinations: Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Covaxin, Novavax, Covishield; or
- At least 1 dose for Janssen
Children aged 12 and below are also allowed to enter.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- You no longer need to undergo quarantine
- You’re no longer require to take a Covid-19 antigen rapid test (ART) within 24 hours of arrival
- No entry approvals required
- But you do need a pre-departure test 48 hours before leaving
This news definitely comes to the excitement of many Malaysians where travelling to Singapore will be simpler again.