If you’re thinking of getting a new vehicle but don’t exactly have the budget for it, you might want to check this out!
The Penang Contingent Police Headquarters will be auctioning off 149 motorcycles, cars and vans at 10am on 27 August 2020. The auction will take place in the Multipurpose Hall of Senior Police Officers PDRM, Jalan Sg Dua, Gelugor, Penang.
Vehicles will be auctioned off with reserved prices starting from RM300 to RM3,800. You can find all 149 vehicles listed below:
Of course, with any event like an auction, there are rules and regulations. Here’s what you need to know:
- Assets to be sold are subject to the reserve price
- Bidders who are interested in participating in the auction must register with the auctioneer by providing their full name, IC number and address during the auction, and pay a deposit of 5% of the reserve price, or a maximum of RM1,000
- The highest bidder is the winner and if any dispute were to arise, the asset will be re-auctioned
- The department reserves the right to change the order of the sale in the KEW.PA-31 list and withdraw any assets from the list
- All assets will be auctioned in the same condition as it was seen
- The department will not be responsible for the assets that have been sold
- All expenses for transporting the assets must be borne by the bidder themselves
- Every successful bidder must state their full name, IC number and address to the auctioneer during the sale
- Full payment must be made within seven (7) days from the date of auction
- Every successful bidder must retrieve the assets within fourteen (14) days from the auction date. Otherwise, the department reserves the right to dispose of it
- All payments must be made in full before the assets can be removed from the department’s premises
- Payment of the deposit must be paid no later than 26 August 2020 (Wednesday) and must be written in the name of the Penang Chief of Police
- Only deposit payers will be provided with the bidder’s number and will be allowed to enter the auction hall
- Bidders are required to comply with the Covid-19 standard operating procedures by wearing a face mask and practising social distancing at the auction site
Potential bidders can view the assets starting 18 August to 25 August between 9am to 4pm at these places:
- Pktn IPK Sg Dua Branch
- Pktn B/Daya
- Pktn SPU
- Pktn SPT
- Pktn SPS
If you’re interested in bidding for a car, do check this auction out. You might get a vehicle for a really good deal.
Slow Data? Well, Polls Shows Three In Five M’sians Are Not Getting Their Promised Internet Speed
If you’re stuck somewhere with slow data and a buffering YouTube video, you’ll relate to this survey. The Communications and...
Health D-G: More Infectious D614G Mutation Detected In All 32 Covid-19 Viral Strains
Health Director-General, Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah took to Facebook today (25 September) to announce the latest results of...
Get Your Umbrellas Ready As Malaysia Is Predicted To Go Through Another Monsoon Season
Get your ponchos and umbrellas ready because Malaysia is predicted to go through another monsoon season. It is expected to...
MOH: All Salt Must Be Added With Iodine Before Being Sold Starting 30 September 2020
According to the Ministry of Health, iodine must be added to all salt before being sold in Malaysia starting 30...
Video: Police Are On The Hunt For Driver Who Hit-And-Run Food Delivery Rider
A video that has been circulating around social media of a GrabFood rider involved in a brutal accident after a...
Social Stories21 hours ago
Syed Saddiq Cycles And Delivers Laptops To Students From B40 Families In Muar
Beauty & Fashion21 hours ago
This Korean Skincare Brand Just Launched An AR Pop-Up Store & M’sians Can Visit It Right From Their Homes!
Social Stories23 hours ago
Have You Heard Of A Face Mask Bracket? Here’s How It Works
Social Stories21 hours ago
Little Girl Has Grudge-Themed Photoshoot For Her Birthday