It’s hard to believe that we’re well into 2020 already. While there are a lot of changes taking place in this exciting new decade, one thing will always remain the same; our love for everything bubble tea!
Seeing how bubble tea places such as Malaysia’s favourite, Daboba are always full of customers, it’s safe to say that the boba revolution is unperturbed by the passing of the old decade. In fact, our boba addiction are entering a whole new level this 2020 as get this,
Daboba is collaborating with Shopee and Vase Creation to introduce an exclusive range of bubble tea flavoured lip balms!
Yes way and they’re super cute too! Just take a look at their sneak peek trailer below:
View this post on Instagram
OMG, I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW! Well, if you’re like us and want to get these Daboba lip balms, here’s everything you need to know:
1. They come in three lip-smacking flavours that are a staple of Daboba!
Directly inspired by the scrumptious bubble tea offerings from Daboba, now you can have the sweet scents of your favourite drinks on your lips everywhere you go! Here are all 3 flavours available and details on how the drinks in which it was inspired from were made:
Roasted Brown Sugar Pearl Fresh Milk
The signature drink by Daboba, Roasted Brown Sugar Pearl Fresh Milk is not just super yummy, but it’s a work of art too! Here’s exactly how the drink is prepared:
- As the name suggests, it is made with roasted brown sugar pearl and fresh milk with a layer of cheese and roasted brown sugar on top.
- There is also a brown sugar-coat around the boba cup and served with one spoonful of brown sugar pearl.
- The process of cooking the brown sugar pearl to perfection requires time and effort too. It would take up to 90 minutes just to boil the pearls weh!
- Besides that, it requires constant stirring to avoid the pearls to be over boiled. Brown sugar is then poured into the pot in order to ensure the pearls are coated with brown sugar.
Honey Golden Pearl Green Milk Tea
The second most popular beverage offering from Daboba, here’s how the honey golden pearl green milk tea is prepared:
- The pearls are honey golden in colour and have the pearls are actually honey-infused!
- This special pearl requires extra care during the boiling process as it tends to be over-cooked easily if not supervised.
- Finally, the honey golden pearl is paired perfectly with green tea and milk to get the combination of green milk tea.
The final lip balm flavour crafted by Vase Creation is taken from Daboba’s mango frappe offering. Here’s how the drink is made:
- The drink is an ice-blended beverage made out of freshly cut mangoes.
- It is then paired with mango fruit dice and a layer of fresh homemade yoghurt crafted from Daboba’s secret recipe!
All of these drinks are super-duper yummy weh! If you haven’t tried them yet, rush over to your nearest Daboba outlet ASAP. It’s definitely the perfect flavours to make a bubble-tea inspired lip balms from!
2. The lip balms are 100 per cent halal and made out of all-natural ingredients!
Created in collaboration with Vase Creation, you don’t have to worry about any harmful chemical substances when using Daboba lip balms as it fully made with natural ingredients!
What’s more, the ingredients used posses special benefits for usage too, such as:
- Free of petrochemicals
- Free of synthetic ingredients like phthalates, parabens and sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Free from animal-testing!
Daboba lip balms are also 100 per cent hand-poured, kid friendly and halal-test certified too!
If you didn’t know, Vase Creation is a Malaysian natural beauty brand that was behind the Milk Candy lip balm in our country! Founded on the notion that beauty is to feel good inside and outside without any harsh chemicals being involved. Awesome!
Source: Vase Creation
Furthermore, Vase Creation is also well-known for:
- Revolutionising clean beauty with products that are all-natural and above all, safe for you.
- All their products are consciously formulated with clean ingredients.
- They practice high social responsibility by ensuring products are made from premium natural ingredients, nature-safe processes, and environmentally sensitive packaging.
- Above all, they aim to make their products affordable and safe for the masses!
For Daboba lip balms, they have crafted a product that keeps the tantalizing scent of Daboba drinks and safe for everyday use. Here is the list of ingredients used if you’re wondering:
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Carnauba Wax, Candelila Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Flavor/Aroma.
3. You can buy them online from Shopee or at selected Daboba outlets nationwide
Can’t wait to get your lips glowing with Daboba lip balms? Here’s how you can purchase one for yourself today:
Purchasing from Daboba outlets
Just visit one of these 13 Daboba stores across the country starting from 24 January 2020 and get one ala carte for only RM35 each:
- Sunway Giza
- Cheras C180
- SS15 Subang
- MyTown, Cheras
- Kota Kemuning
- Karpal Singh
- Lip Sin
- Sutera Utama
- Jalan Station
- Gala City, Kuching
- Seremban 2
If you purchase it with any Daboba drinks, you’ll get a discounted price of RM29. Better hurry up though as these are very limited edition with each Daboba stores only having 10pcs of Daboba lip balms for sale!
Purchasing online exclusively from Shopee
If you can’t make it to the selected Daboba store, don’t worry as you can also purchase them online through Shopee! Sold through Vase Creation’s official Shopee store, you’ll be getting free delivery with a minimum purchase of RM 120 too. Here is the prices list:
- Ala Carte priced at RM 35
- Combo Set (2 units) priced at RM 70
- Trio Set (3 units) priced at RM 92
If you pre-order via Shopee from now until January 26 2020 and you’ll be getting a special price of only RM29 each! Well, as if you need more reasons to purchase your very own Daboba lip balm, get this:
Exclusively for WORLD OF BUZZ readers, get RM8 OFF Daboba lip balms when you purchase online through Shopee!
Available for new Shopee users, just use the voucher code ‘WOBNCNY‘ when checking out with a minimum spend of RM38.
Super onz weh! Can’t wait to get our hands on these Daboba lip balms and get the scrumptious scent of Daboba on our lips everywhere we go. For more information on this awesome collaboration between Daboba, Shopee and Vase Creation, click here.
#BalmitBoba #Thebobacollection #dabobaxvasecreation
Sasi The Don Outraged At Malaysian Radio Industry For Not Supporting Own Local Artists
We’ve all heard of Sasi The Don, the talented artist who’s responsible for the song ‘Hold Up’ which has been...
M’sian Boarding Schools Allowed To Reopen Under Strict Social Distancing Procedures
The Malaysian government is now allowing students staying in government or private boarding school dormitories to return in phases. As...
Young Seal Beaten Unconscious With Sticks and Stones So Tourists Can Take Photos
A bunch of tourists in Kazakhstan attacking a seal for the sake of taking pictures has been captured on video...
Don’t Worry About Being Catfished As Tinder Has Begun Testing A New Video Call Feature
One of the biggest fears anyone on Tinder would face is the fear of being catfished. A catfish is a...
Report: Malaysia Is The 3rd Most Prepared Country In Asia-Pacific In Fight Against Cancer
Recently, a report conducted by The Economist Intelligence Unit (The EIU) revealed that Malaysia is the third most prepared country...
- GE1422 hours ago
13 Things You Should Know About Dr Mahathir Who Just Turned 95 Today!
- Current Affairs18 hours ago
Contact Sports Like Futsal & Taekwondo Will Be Allowed Starting 15 July, Says Defence Minister
- Current Affairs20 hours ago
Al Jazeera Strongly Denies Documentary As “Inaccurate & Misleading” In Press Release
- Current Affairs17 hours ago
Entertainment Outlets To Open Starting 15 July, But Clubs & Bars To Remain Shut