For all you movie buffs who love a good romantic comedy film, this is the giveaway for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with a pair of tickets to the premiere screening of Milly & Mamet (Ini Bukan Cinta & Ragga). Yes, that means you and your BFF will be the first among everyone else to catch this awesome movie. 😉
We are giving away 50 pairs of tickets, so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE YOU KNOW!
The spin-off to the ever so popular Indonesian movie franchise ‘Ada Apa Dengan Cinta’, the story takes place after the events of ‘Ada Apa Dengan Cinta 2’ as Milly and Mamet are busy taking care of their babies. Mamet who has a passion for cooking and once worked as a chef now works at Milly’s father factory. A choice that is rather forced, because now he becomes the family breadwinner after Milly stopped as a banker to focus on raising their child. One day, Mamet meets Alexandra, a close friend at college. Enthusiastically, Alexandra tells that she has found an investor to finance the restaurant that they had once imagined together.
Check out the trailer for this romantic comedy film here:
To score these tickets, all you have to do is:
That’s it! T&C apply.
Details to the preview are as below:
Date: 4 March 2019, Monday
Location: TGV Cinemas 1 Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya
Terms & Conditions
- Contest ends on 3rd March 2019, 11.59PM.
- Each selected winner is entitled to TWO (2) movie tickets.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above. Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- FREE movie tickets are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE movie tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- Valid for redemption at TGV Cinemas 1 Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya at 8.30PM, on 4 March 2019 only.
- Selected winners must redeem their tickets from the WORLD OF BUZZ counter at TGV Cinemas 1 Utama before the movie on 4 March 2019; more info will be provided via FB message
- Failure to redeem tickets 10 minutes after movie screening time automatically translates into a forfeit.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, WORLD OF BUZZ shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
MR DIY Sends Medical Equipment Worth RM480,000 to Sabah
The largest home appliance retailer in Malaysia, MR DIY has sent 9,000 sets of personal protective equipment (PPE) and 20,000...
Dr Noor Hisham: Please Learn From Sabah Elections & Not Repeat It
Truth be told, there has been a lot of negativity surrounding the country of late, with non-stop politicking from certain...
Annuar Musa Explains Why Cabinet’s State of Emergency Decision Is Justified
With talks of the Malaysian government pushing for calling for a state of emergency amidst the rising Covid-19 infection numbers...
Indonesian Police Mistakenly Beat Up Undercover Cop During Omnibus Law Protest
There’s an impostor undercover cop amongst us.. Tensions are high in Indonesia as protestors continue to flood the street to...
Istana Negara Advises Public To Not Make Speculations
Following Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin’s visit to Istana Abdul Aziz, Kuantan for an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan...