This MCO 2.0 period has truly been a challenging time for Malaysians. While some of us are comfortably working from home, others are struggling just to survive. Which is why we believe that we should try to lend a helping hand to others in any way we can.
However, in true Malaysian style, it really makes us proud to see many people and businesses coming together to support one another. Just like how this particular platform is trying to lighten Malaysians’ burdens by making living essentials available from ONLY RM1 and they’d even deliver them straight to your home for FREE. Yes, you read that right!
RM1 essentials? Is it too good to be true?
Believe it or not, it’s true folks! This service actually exist!
Initiated by SUBPLACE, this #SUBportingTogether campaign offering super affordable essentials will be running from 1 February – 31 March 2021.
Just look at some of the deals that are happening for ONLY RM1! Walao, sign me up now! 😍
- Mix-and-match vege box (comprises of three kinds of fresh vegetables)
- Itsu IClass Massage Chair
- Itsu Aire Track
- POS Stock + Hardware Bundle
- 5 packs Chili Pan Mee
- Quick Touch 1-Minute Hair Colour… and many more!
Apart from the RM1 deals, they’re also offering daily essential subscription boxes at super affordable prices! These boxes are specially curated for different meals:
- Mom’s Favourite (RM8.88) – pantry essentials
- Instant Meal (RM12.50) – instant food for instant joy
- Cook Easy (RM13) – for quick and easy cooking
- Snack Pack (RM13.50) – satisfy your cravings with your favourite snacks
- Quick Bite (RM18.50) – perfect for those busy days
- All-in-1 (RM31.50) – consists of both snacks and pantry essentials
As we’ve mentioned before, these crazy deals are intended to support Malaysians in this time of need and make basic living essentials more affordable and convenient for all. But how can you get these RM1 essentials? It’s easy!
All you need to do is subscribe to SUBPLACE.
SUBPLACE is Asia’s first subscription platform that offers all sorts of monthly plans that users can subscribe to and get items delivered to their house regularly. This means you can subscribe to get whatever daily necessities you need and get them delivered straight to your doorstep for free every month so you won’t run out of anything.
What kind of subscriptions do you get?
There are two kinds of subscriptions that you can choose from:
- SUB – This is where you can subscribe to plans and get all of your daily necessities from groceries, hygiene care, apparels and many others delivered to you. These items are available separately or you can even get them in bundles. It will be delivered to your doorstep regularly and you can even cancel at any time.
- SUB+ – This category allows you to subscribe to get high-value items (electronics, furniture, etc.) and pay a low monthly rate. It is basically like renting these items but the best part is, they also come with service and warranty. But unlike instalments that would lock down your credit card, SUB+ also accepts debit card payments.
BTW, when we say you can get everything you might want and need, we truly mean it because SUBPLACE offers items from all categories, just like a regular supermarket, such as:
- Health and beauty
- Home and lifestyle
- Home appliances
- Food and beverage
- Babies and toys
Not only that, but they’ve also partnered up with over 30 brands including:
- Smart Rental
- SMART POS
- The Fresh Company
- Clinic Rui, and more!
You can subscribe with just 3 simple steps!
Forget long lines at the supermarket or the tiring search for parking, now you can fetch all your necessities with just three simple steps!
- Sign up and activate your SUBPLACE account by going to this website.
- Scroll through their plans and subscribe to an item or a subscription box.
- Wait for the items to be delivered to your doorstep!
And that’s it! Easy peasy lemon squeezy 😜
The best thing about these plans is that you are not required to pay any deposit or down payment, even for the SUB+ items. And you’d only need to subscribe once and the plan will automatically deliver the items monthly so you won’t have to remind yourself of the same thing every month.
View this post on Instagram
So why should you subscribe to SUBPLACE?
Considering that it’s currently MCO and we’re not encouraged to go out, services like SUBPLACE is definitely handy to have and will make our lives way more convenient in a few ways:
- You can always customise your plans to suit your personal needs or budgets and you’re free to cancel at any time!
- It will be easier to plan your monthly finances since these plans have fixed prices.
- You can limit the number of times you go out during MCO and spend more time with your family safe at home.
- It can help to ease your busy WFH schedules and still allow you to keep the house stocked up and organised.
From busy housewives and new parents to homebodies or even students, now everyone can afford their daily necessities without even leaving their homes and risking their safety! So, if you’d like to know more or if you’d like to check out the #SUBportingTogether campaign, head on to their website here, or you can also stay updated with them via their Facebook or Instagram.
What else do you wish you could get with RM1? Share with us below!
Local Activist Released After Arrested Without Warrant In Connection With The #Lawan Movement
20-year-old activist, Sarah Irdina, was arrested under Section 4(1) Sedition Act and the Communication and Multimedia Deed, following a tweet...
Report: Unemployed Fresh Graduates In Malaysia Increased By 22.5% In 2020
The Covid-19 outbreak has turned almost every aspect of our lives, country and economy into pandemonium. The implementation of various...
LRT 3 Construction Iron Scaffolding Collapses In Klang, Kills A Worker & Injures Four Others
A Bangladeshi construction worker was killed after the scaffolding at the Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Light Rail Transit 3 (LRT...
China’s Chen Long Defeats Lee Zii Jia In Nail-Biting Match To Advance To Quarter-finals
We’re still proud of you no matter what, Zii Jia! Malaysian badminton player, Lee Zii Jia faces defeat after losing...
LIVE NOW: Lee Zii Jia vs. Chen Long Tokyo 2020 Olympics
Lee Zii Jia is playing against defending champion Chen Long in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics round of 16 to secure...
Parliament Postponed To 2 August Due To Covid-19 Cases, Ministers Undergo Swab Tests
Following the first parliament sitting of 2021 on Monday (26 July), just four days in and the sessions are once...
JUST IN: Zahid & UMNO Call For Muhyiddin To Resign, Anwar Submits Motion Of No-Confidence
The United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) has expressed their disappointment with Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin’s government after they...
Lee Zii Jia Will Face Chen Long For The 5th Time To Secure Spot In Olympics Quarter Finals!
<Pops blood pressure pills in preparation.> After breezing through his match with Frenchman Brice Leverdez, winning under 35 minutes with...
Social Stories9 hours ago
M’sians Are Begging Zii Jia To Reactivate His Twitter Account After Digging Up Old Tweets
Social Stories4 hours ago
Reporter Couldn’t Hold Back Tears When National High Jumper Apologised To Malaysians
Social Stories10 hours ago
“We meant no disrespect” Team Israel Athlete Apologises For Viral Video Of Jumping On Cardboard Bed
Social Stories6 hours ago
28yo Woman Goes Viral After Driver’s License Reveals Her Name As ‘Badjie Xatieqoutieqc Ibadallah’