This MCO 2.0 period has truly been a challenging time for Malaysians. While some of us are comfortably working from home, others are struggling just to survive. Which is why we believe that we should try to lend a helping hand to others in any way we can.
However, in true Malaysian style, it really makes us proud to see many people and businesses coming together to support one another. Just like how this particular platform is trying to lighten Malaysians’ burdens by making living essentials available from ONLY RM1 and they’d even deliver them straight to your home for FREE. Yes, you read that right!
RM1 essentials? Is it too good to be true?
Believe it or not, it’s true folks! This service actually exist!
Initiated by SUBPLACE, this #SUBportingTogether campaign offering super affordable essentials will be running from 1 February – 31 March 2021.
Just look at some of the deals that are happening for ONLY RM1! Walao, sign me up now! 😍
- Mix-and-match vege box (comprises of three kinds of fresh vegetables)
- Itsu IClass Massage Chair
- Itsu Aire Track
- POS Stock + Hardware Bundle
- 5 packs Chili Pan Mee
- Quick Touch 1-Minute Hair Colour… and many more!
Apart from the RM1 deals, they’re also offering daily essential subscription boxes at super affordable prices! These boxes are specially curated for different meals:
- Mom’s Favourite (RM8.88) – pantry essentials
- Instant Meal (RM12.50) – instant food for instant joy
- Cook Easy (RM13) – for quick and easy cooking
- Snack Pack (RM13.50) – satisfy your cravings with your favourite snacks
- Quick Bite (RM18.50) – perfect for those busy days
- All-in-1 (RM31.50) – consists of both snacks and pantry essentials
As we’ve mentioned before, these crazy deals are intended to support Malaysians in this time of need and make basic living essentials more affordable and convenient for all. But how can you get these RM1 essentials? It’s easy!
All you need to do is subscribe to SUBPLACE.
SUBPLACE is Asia’s first subscription platform that offers all sorts of monthly plans that users can subscribe to and get items delivered to their house regularly. This means you can subscribe to get whatever daily necessities you need and get them delivered straight to your doorstep for free every month so you won’t run out of anything.
What kind of subscriptions do you get?
There are two kinds of subscriptions that you can choose from:
- SUB – This is where you can subscribe to plans and get all of your daily necessities from groceries, hygiene care, apparels and many others delivered to you. These items are available separately or you can even get them in bundles. It will be delivered to your doorstep regularly and you can even cancel at any time.
- SUB+ – This category allows you to subscribe to get high-value items (electronics, furniture, etc.) and pay a low monthly rate. It is basically like renting these items but the best part is, they also come with service and warranty. But unlike instalments that would lock down your credit card, SUB+ also accepts debit card payments.
BTW, when we say you can get everything you might want and need, we truly mean it because SUBPLACE offers items from all categories, just like a regular supermarket, such as:
- Health and beauty
- Home and lifestyle
- Home appliances
- Food and beverage
- Babies and toys
Not only that, but they’ve also partnered up with over 30 brands including:
- Smart Rental
- SMART POS
- The Fresh Company
- Clinic Rui, and more!
You can subscribe with just 3 simple steps!
Forget long lines at the supermarket or the tiring search for parking, now you can fetch all your necessities with just three simple steps!
- Sign up and activate your SUBPLACE account by going to this website.
- Scroll through their plans and subscribe to an item or a subscription box.
- Wait for the items to be delivered to your doorstep!
And that’s it! Easy peasy lemon squeezy 😜
The best thing about these plans is that you are not required to pay any deposit or down payment, even for the SUB+ items. And you’d only need to subscribe once and the plan will automatically deliver the items monthly so you won’t have to remind yourself of the same thing every month.
View this post on Instagram
So why should you subscribe to SUBPLACE?
Considering that it’s currently MCO and we’re not encouraged to go out, services like SUBPLACE is definitely handy to have and will make our lives way more convenient in a few ways:
- You can always customise your plans to suit your personal needs or budgets and you’re free to cancel at any time!
- It will be easier to plan your monthly finances since these plans have fixed prices.
- You can limit the number of times you go out during MCO and spend more time with your family safe at home.
- It can help to ease your busy WFH schedules and still allow you to keep the house stocked up and organised.
From busy housewives and new parents to homebodies or even students, now everyone can afford their daily necessities without even leaving their homes and risking their safety! So, if you’d like to know more or if you’d like to check out the #SUBportingTogether campaign, head on to their website here, or you can also stay updated with them via their Facebook or Instagram.
What else do you wish you could get with RM1? Share with us below!
“No compromise!” PDRM Inspector & Officers Arrested During Drug Party At Ipoh
PDRM Perak arrested one of their inspectors and five officers who were partying in a private gathering at an apartment...
Waja Driver Slams Through Vehicles To Avoid Police, Tyres Shot At But Still Escapes
Now that we’ve been in the pandemic for quite a while, we’ve grown accustomed to seeing roadblocks and police officers...
Newborns Get Switched At Melaka Hospital Allegedly By Negligent Health Workers
The state Health Department is conducting an internal investigation into the case of babies being switched at the Melaka Hospital...
Non-Muslim Weddings Allowed In Areas Under MCO, CMCO & RMCO Starting 26 February
The government has agreed to allow non-Muslim wedding ceremonies to be held at the National Registration Department (JPN), Houses of...
“I am healthy” PM Muhyiddin & Dr Noor Hisham Have No Side Effects After Covid-19 Vaccination
Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and Health Director-General Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah received their first dose of...
Social Stories6 hours ago
Disabled Man Who Accidentally Killed Hawker In Kampar Riddled With Guilt, Apologises To Her Family
News24 hours ago
11,000 Year-Old Perak Man Now Has A Face, Netizens Say He Looks Familiar
Social Stories24 hours ago
10yo Girl Loses Grandpa To Covid-19 After A Friend Hid His Positive Test Result
Social Stories24 hours ago
Vacation Island In The Philippines Tells AOT Fans “Please do not shout SASAGEYO”