fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

Woman Warns of Rope Toy Dangers After Her 1yo Dog Accidentally Swallowed It & Died

Published

Woman Warns Of Rope Toy Dangers After Her 1Yo Dog Accidentally Swallowed It &Amp; Died - World Of Buzz
Source: Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

As much as we want to give all our love and care to our beloved pet dogs, mistakes are inevitable, and sometimes these mistakes can even be fatal. The world of a dog owner fell apart, when her Golden Retriever passed away after accidentally swallowing a rope toy.

In the United States, a woman named Indira Tuckler bought a rope toy for her one-year-old dog to play with. However, later that day, she found that the rope had been torn to shreds, and proceeded to throw them away out of fear that her dog would swallow it.

2 Censored

Source: facebook

Unfortunately, at that point, the dog had already unwittingly swallowed some of the strands of rope, and soon began exhibiting worrying signs such as vomiting, diarrhea, excessive water consumption and loss of appetite. Two days later, the Golden Retriever passed away from severe damage to her intestines. 

According to her post, once the rope went inside the dog, it travelled along the intestines and tore several holes in the process, while clinching the intestines into a tight ball. This was discovered after roughly 91cm of rope was removed from the dog’s body, along with approximately 35cm of the punctured intestines. That is such a gruesome way for an innocent dog to go! 

1 4

Source: facebook

So great were the wounds in the intestines, that it even bled into the stomach, leading Indira’s pet to contract a deadly infection. Since the incident, Indira has posted about the dangers of rope toys, in hopes of bringing awareness to other dog owners of how lethal this seemingly harmless, and popular toy can be.

She explained that the rope can be hard to identify via an X-ray, and that while it could show up in an ultrasound scan, the only way to truly confirm it would be via surgery, which is also the only treatment. It definitely wasn’t caused by old age either, as the victim was only one year and two months old at the time of her passing.

At the same time, she also cited an article by Germantown Veterinary Clinic, which further details the potential risks of letting your dogs play with rope toys. It categorised the thin strands of rope that unravels from such toys as a ‘linear foreign body‘, and went as far as to call them ‘the most dangerous object your dog can swallow‘. Even though a dog might only pull off and swallow bits of pieces of ropes at one time, over time it can slowly obstruct the digestive system, much like clumps of hair in a shower drain.

While we’re extremely saddened by the untimely death of such a beautiful canine, we definitely won’t let her demise be for nothing. Spread this post to as many dog lovers and owners as you can, because you never know if you might save a precious canine life! 

 

Also read: Man Pens Touching Tribute of Final Moments with Beloved Dog That Passed Away & It’ll Make You Cry

You'll Be Heartbroken After Reading This Author's Heartfelt Dedication To His Dying Dog - World Of Buzz 7


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage Baby Collage Baby
News2 hours ago

Baby Born To Brother & Sister Parents Dies Just Hours After Birth Due To Severe Genetic Defects

The birth of a baby is supposed to be a celebration, but sometimes, tragedy strikes, and the event becomes a...

My Post 2022 07 06T150310.133 My Post 2022 07 06T150310.133
News5 hours ago

M’sian Singer Escapes Death Penalty As Cannabis Distribution Charges Dropped

Nasyid singer and composer, Muhammad Yasin Sulaiman is feeling thankful after the Magistrate’s Court acquitted him of charges on distributing...

Ft Iv Ft Iv
News5 hours ago

Journalists Publicise UMNO Dept Chief Interview After He Denied Him Saying That Najib Should Go To Jail

Recently, in an interview with Asia Times, UMNO Deputy Chief Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan, more popularly known as ”Tok Mat” had...

0B27Ce14 Ff64 448B 873E 168787Fbd445 0B27Ce14 Ff64 448B 873E 168787Fbd445
News8 hours ago

Excessive Pesticide Residue Found In Mie Sedaap Noodle Cups Shipment To Taiwan

On July 5, it was reported that customs intercepted shipments containing items from Indonesia and Malaysia in Taiwan. This is because the...

Aa033Cba 2B52 4101 83C3 632D7632E872 Aa033Cba 2B52 4101 83C3 632D7632E872
News1 day ago

Flash Flood in Kedah Sweeps 8 Villages, Family Of 3 Washed Away by Floodwaters

On Monday (4th July), a flash flood in Baling, Kedah has entirely wiped out 8 villages, including 3 family members....

My Post 2022 07 04T182304.718 My Post 2022 07 04T182304.718
News2 days ago

M’sian Arrested After Killing Wife & 3mo Son & Fleeing Naked On A Motorcycle

A father was stunned to see his daughter and grandson covered in blood and lifeless after being stabbed in the...

Collage 1 Collage 1
News2 days ago

M’sian Modifies His Nissan Skyline R32 Into A Police Car For Automotive Exhibition, PDRM Investigates

Creativity knows no bounds, but sometimes, we must have certain boundaries while being creative in order to avoid disappointing certain...

My Post 2022 07 04T110713.231 My Post 2022 07 04T110713.231
News2 days ago

WATCH: Motorcyclist Allegedly Sniffs Glue While Riding Without Helmet & Number Plate

The Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) is currently looking for a man who is shown in a viral video riding a...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY