We’re currently in Phase Two of the Movement Control Order and as promised, the government is being stricter in enforcing the MCO. Since last week, more roadblocks are being held and even road closures across the country are being announced. Next district to have these road closures is Kajang, so if you’re living in Kajang, do take note!
District police chief ACP Ahmad Dzaffir Mohd Yussoff said that Kajang will see eight more road closures and roadblocks beginning this Wednesday (April 8). The Star reported that the police chief said that the closures would involve. the road heading towards Kajang town as this was to limit people’s movement.
The roads affected are as follow:
- Jalan Sungai Chua-KTM Tunnel Slip Road
- Jalan Reko-MRT
- Jalan Cheras- Jalan Timur (opposite the Kajang Jamek Mosque
- Jalan Semenyih-Jalan Low Ti Kok
- The slip road towards Jalan TTDI Grove 2/1 from Persiaran Saujana Impian and Jalan TTDI Grove 1/1.
- Persiaran Saujana Impian-Jalan Melor 1
- Jalan Sungai Kantan from Desa Jenaris and Persiaran Saujana Impian
- The road bordering Bandar Seri Putra- Nilai 3
Not to worry, if you have a need to leave, there are alternative roads that can be taken as well. The alternative routes are from:
- Persiaran Saujana Impian and Grand Saga Highway will be via Jalan Cheras to Kajang
- Sungai Chua will be via SILK Expressway to the Grand Saga Highway to Jalan Cheras Kajang
- Jalan Reko via SILK Highway
- Kajang Plaza Medical Centre would go through Jalan Timur and Cempaka Kuning.
Not only that, but an addition of three roadblocks beginning midnight on April 8 also will also be added at:
- KM1 of the Besraya Highway (UPM-bound)
- Sungai Ramal Dalam (Putrajaya-bound)
- Jalan Cheras Batu 14 (opposite KPJ Kajang-towards Kajang)
These measures will take effect tomorrow so do take note if you’re passing through the surrounding areas, guys! Stay safe.
Lorry Conductor Dies After His Vehicle Almost Falls From Flyover Following Crash In Nilai
A lorry conductor fell to his death from a height of 5 metres yesterday following an accident in Nilai. As...
Funeral Home Workers Fired After Taking A Selfie With Diego Maradona’s Body
Three funeral home workers were fired after taking pictures next to the body of Argentinian football legend Diego Maradona. Their...
Drunk Driver Kills 37yo Factory Operator On Kajang-Seremban Highway
A factory operator died after the motorcycle he was riding was hit by a car driven by a man believed...
Scientists Discover That Marsupials, Wombats & Platypuses Can Actually Glow In The Dark!
This just goes to show how little we actually know about the wonders of the animal kingdom! Australia has got...
“I’m not disappointed, I’m just frustrated” Officer Who Got Shot At Border Goes Back To Work
Lance Corporal Muhammad Amirul Amir, the General Operations Force (GOF) officer who was injured after getting shot at the Malaysia-Thailand...
Social Stories23 hours ago
M’sian Restaurant Refuses To Return Man’s Wedding Dinner Deposit After Suddenly Closing Down
Opinion16 hours ago
M’sian Girl Follows Man She Called “Bangla” Around To See His Reaction, Gets Called Out For Harassment
News21 hours ago
‘Datuk’ & 19 Others Arrested After Bar Fight Breaks Out In Jalan Puchong
Social Stories21 hours ago
25-Year-Old Terrace House in Ampang Is Transformed Into A Modern Home