fbpx
Connect with us

Food

Bzzz… Popular Fast-Food Chain Jollibee Is Opening 120 Outlets In Malaysia Over The Next 10 Years!

Published

Jollibee Mascot And Fast Food 2
Source: Retail In Asia

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

A new bee-gining for Jollibee in Malaysia!

Malaysians, if you have never heard of or are familiar with Jollibee, you’re about to be, at least in this next decade.

A Member Of A Jollibee Crew Packs A Take Away Food For A Customer Inside A Jollibee Franchise In Bf Homes Paranaque Metro Manila 1

According to a report by Inquirer.net, the popular Filipino multinational fast-food chain, Jollibee will be expanding its franchise in Peninsular Malaysia early next year, with at least 120 stores set to be opened in the next 10 years.

Jollibee had only one outlet in Malaysia during the ’90s, which was situated in Sabah. The outlet had to cease its operation due to the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. However, Jollibee re-emerged in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah in December 2018, after being away for 21 years.

 

So, what’s on the Jollibee menu?!

While many of us may not be familiar with the menu, here’s a brief introduction for you! Jollibee serves American-inspired fast food, but with a Filipino take on it.

The Chickenjoy, one of Jollibee’s key products, is a breaded crispy fried chicken meal, with a (still) secret marinade. If you’re feeling a tad bit adventurous, or simply to satisfy your big appetite, make Chickenjoy a combo with Jolly Spaghetti!

Jollibee Chickenjoy And Pasta On A Red Tray

Jollibee Chickenjoy Sm Market

The Yumburger, their flagship hamburger is also among the best selling items that people can’t get enough of! Of course, the main items such as chicken, pasta, and hamburgers are available outside the Philippines.

However, some places in its international markets do graciously offer localized products as well. For instance, Jollibee in Vietnam serves Chili Chicken, while Nasi Lemak is surprisingly available in Malaysian and Brunei markets too!

Jolliebee Nasi Lemak

 

According to CNN Philippines, Jollibee’s subsidiary, Golden Plate Pte. Ltd., which is based in Singapore, formed a joint agreement with Beeworks Investment Pte. Ltd. for Jollibee’s venture in Malaysia. Golden Plate Pte. Ltd is to hold 30% while the latter will control the remaining 70%. of the firm.

All 120 outlets are expected to be fully operational within the next 10 years.

Are you excited about Jollibee’s expansion in our country? Let us know what you think in the comments!

Also Read: Hilariously Cute Video Shows Little Girl Being Terrified of Jollibee Mascot & We Can Totally Relate

- World Of Buzz

Source: Flickr
Source: Yummy.ph
Source: MSN


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Restaurant 2 Ft Restaurant 2 Ft
News3 hours ago

JUST IN: Restaurants, Convenience Stores & Petrol Stations Allowed To Open Till 12am Starting 23 Sept

In a press statement released today, 22 September, Prime minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced that restaurants grocery stores, mini markets,...

Ft Tengku 1 Ft Tengku 1
News4 hours ago

Man Loses Over RM500k After Being Scammed By ‘Tengku’ Royalty

Ever since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, more people have been taken advantage of through “love scams” in which...

Ft Petrol Ft Petrol
News10 hours ago

Petrol Stations, Convenience Stores And F&B Allowed To Operate Till Midnight

With the recent announcement that more tourist destinations such as Perhentian Island, Genting Highlands and more will be reopening soon,...

80 80
News12 hours ago

80% Of The Adult Population In M’sia Has Been Fully Vaccinated One Week Before Target!

The government previously set a target to achieve herd immunity by October 2021, with 80% of the adult population being...

Nano Nano
News1 day ago

KKM: Nano Mist Spray Should Be Used To Disinfect Surfaces Only, NOT Humans

You might have noticed several posts on social media where people have been recommending nano mist sprays for the purpose...

Gunung Jerai Flash Flood Act Of God Gunung Jerai Flash Flood Act Of God
News1 day ago

Takiyuddin: Natural Disaster In Kedah Is An “Act Of God” & Not Due To Logging

Now that the parliament is up and running again, it seems like everything is back to normal with all the...

Home Quarantine Home Quarantine
News2 days ago

KKM: Fully Vaccinated Individuals Can Quarantine At Home Upon Arrival In Malaysia

Fully vaccinated travellers can now opt to quarantine at home upon arrival in Malaysia, provided they make an application 7-10...

Beach Park Ft Beach Park Ft
News2 days ago

Penang Beach Park Forced To Shut Down After Thousands Of Visitors Were Spotted

A beach park in Penang, Taman Rekreasi Pantai Robina (also known as Robina Eco Park), has been forced to shut...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY