As many of you have heard, Malaysia will be on a movement control order starting 18th to 31st March to curb the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the country.
This has heightened the urgency in people to start panic buying, stocking up on food supplies and grabbing everything they without leaving much for others who really need them.
While this is not a total lockdown and Malaysians can still go out to the supermarket to buy food, it is understood that some may prefer staying home for the time being.
So, if you’re a little worried that there may not be enough items at the supermarket for you, here’s a list of online grocery stores that offer home delivery services!
Klang Valley Groceries
- Tesco – Delivery slots available in 2-hour delivery windows starting from 8am to 10pm every day. You can order your shopping up to 3 weeks in advance.
- Mygroser – Delivery from 9am to 9pm every day in the Klang Valley. Free delivery for orders RM100 or over.
- Happyfresh – Delivery from 10am to 9pm every day, including public holidays. Choose from a range of supermarkets in your area and get your order delivered on the same day.
- Mydin – Delivery from 10am to 10pm every day, including public holidays. Pickup at store available.
- Pantry Express – Order one day in advance. Delivery available from 8am to 6pm on weekdays, excluding public holidays. Delivery fees starting from RM8.
- Potboy – FREE delivery with no minimum order.
- Everleaf – Order every Thursday onwards, get your delivery by Monday. Orders delivered to Klang Valley only.
- Organic4U – Delivery time from 10am to 6pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Delivery fee at RM20 per trip within Klang Valley.
- TM Organic Farms – Weekly organic box deliveries to Klang Valley. A one-time fee of RM20 will be charged for your weekly cardboard boxes.
- Signature Market – Delivery takes up 7 to 10 working days. Delivery available nationwide.
- Organic Express – Delivery available nationwide within 3 to 5 working days. Local pickup option available.
- My Seafood Mart – Delivery between 2pm and 8pm every day within Klang Valley only. Daily order cut-off time is 11am for next-day delivery.
- Fish Club – Delivery within 3 to 5 days on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday for Johor Bahru and Thursday for Kuala Lumpur and Penang.
- My Fishman – Delivery between 1pm and 6pm from Tuesday to Friday, and between 11am and 2pm on Saturday. Nationwide delivery available. Minimum order is RM100 and delivery charge per box is RM15 to RM20. Delivery is free on all orders over RM300 per trip.
If you’re considering online grocery shopping, you might want to check out a few of these places!
M’sians Share How The Internet Helped Them Survive & Earn A Living During The MCO
Since the pandemic started, many businesses have taken quite a hit. They’re making less money due to fewer customers as...
Vitamin C: 5 Fascinating Facts M’sians Need To Know About The Most Popular Vitamin In The World
Ever since we were kids, our moms would tell us to take vitamin C so we don’t get sick. Most...
OMG! This e-Wallet Lets M’sians Pick & Win ANY Gift They Want, Including a Samsung S20 Ultra!
As of today, e-wallets are widely used all over the country. It’s safer, more convenient, and with the multitude of...
- Malaysia23 hours ago
UPDATE: Drunk Driver Who Killed FoodPanda Rider Charged In Court, Pleads Not Guilty
- Malaysia21 hours ago
Widow of Deceased FoodPanda Rider Reveals He Took On Multiple Jobs To Support Family Of 5 Kids
- Heartbreaking23 hours ago
3 Drunk Driving Deaths In ONE WEEK! Here’s What Malaysians Are Saying
- Viral20 hours ago
Former Miss Universe M’sia Winner Receives Major Backlash After Telling Black People To “Relax”