Always wanted to head to the largest festival at sea, It’s The Ship but missed your chance? Well, WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with Twin Interior Cabins to this amazing festival and we’ll be picking three lucky winners all of whom will get to bring a friend!
To score a cabin for you and a friend, all you have to do is:
2. Tag 2 friends and tell us why they should check out IT’S THE SHIP in the comments section.
3. Share the post we’ve published on Facebook!
That’s it! T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Contest ends 6 October 2019, 11.59pm.
- Contest prize excludes gratuities payment of USD130 tax (per person) and SGD42 for gratuities (per person).
- Participants must be 18 years old and above (by 13th November 2019). Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- Winner must have a valid passport with a minimum 6-month validity from the time of sailing
– The cabin prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash
– Cabin prize is specifically for Interior Twin-sharing cabin only
– The winner can only bring one (1) guest
– If the winner chooses not to accept the prize for whatever reason, cancels or does not respond within the given time, the organisers reserve the right to select another winner at their own discretion
– Any additional travel documents or visa are the responsibility of the winner
- Lucky winners are selected randomly based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation. WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winners cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, WORLD OF BUZZ shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinions, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
KKM Prohibits Frontliners From Making Public Statements Without Permission & M’sians Are Not Happy
Yesterday (4 March) the Chief Secretary from the Ministry of Health (MOH) issued a warning to all its civil servants...
S’pore Ministry Launches Online Tool For Employees To Measure Their Stress Levels
We desperately need this in Malaysia! Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower has launched iWorkHealth, an online, self-administered psychosocial health assessment tool...
JUST IN: MOH Discovers Two Individuals Infected With Nigerian Covid-19 Variant in Malaysia
Ministry of Health Malaysia has found the first two cases of individuals infected with the Nigerian Variant of SARS-CoV-2, also...
“I did it” Man In India Beheads 17yo Daughter For Allegedly Being With A Guy He Didn’t Like
Disclaimer: This article contains images that some may find distressing. Readers discretion is advised. A man from Hardoi district of...
New Zealand Politician Questions Government For Allowing Santhara Entry Into Country During Pandemic
On 28 February, the Member of Parliament for Batu, P. Prabakaran demanded answers from the government through a statement after...