fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

20yo Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Detergent As He Was Too Focused On PUBG Game

Published

20Yo Man Dies After He Mistakenly Drinks Detergent As He Was Too Focused On Playing Pubg - World Of Buzz
Source: Oriental Daily & Next Shark

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

While it’s perfectly normal for gamers to get caught up in the moment when they’re gaming, we seriously doubt that ‘chicken dinner’ is worth losing your life.

A 20-year-old man recently passed away after he accidentally drank detergent instead of water because he was too focused on playing PUBG on his phone.

According to Oriental Daily, the young man, who went by the name of Saurabh Yadav, was reportedly travelling with his friend, Santosh Sharma, on an express train from Madhya Pradesh to Agra, India. To pass time on the journey, the man whipped out his phone and started playing PUBG but soon grew thirsty.

With his eyes still glued intensely to the screen, Yadav reached into Sharma’s bag and pulled out a can of liquid. He opened the can without looking at the label and drank the unidentified substance, thinking that it was water or a flavoured drink.

20Yo Man Dies After He Mistakenly Drinks Detergent As He Was Too Focused On Playing Pubg - World Of Buzz 2

Source: next shark

Soon after, Yadav began to feel as though his organs were burning and quickly looked at the “water” he just ingested. He was shocked to discover that the can was actually filled with cleaning detergent!

In a flurry of panic, Sharma and his other friends called out for help but the train was moving at full speed and they were told that the moving vehicle would only stop at its planned destination.

20Yo Man Dies After He Mistakenly Drinks Detergent As He Was Too Focused On Playing Pubg - World Of Buzz 3

Source: next shark

Unfortunately, by the time they reached Agra, Yadav had passed away from poisoning. When questioned by authorities about why he carried cleaning detergent with him, Sharma revealed that he was a jeweller and needed the solution to clean silverware regularly. However, Yadav’s family still believes that his friend deliberately let their son ingest the liquid, fully knowing that it would poison him.

Be careful, guys! Choose your wins wisely

 

Also read: [Warning] Mixing Bleach with Other Detergents Can Produce Lethal Poisonous Gas

[Warning] Mixing Bleach With Other Detergents Can Produce Lethal Poisonous Gas - World Of Buzz


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Skid Skid
News14 hours ago

Lorry Driver High On Drugs Falls Asleep On The Wheel & Loses Control Of Vehicle On NKVE

A lorry driver lost control of his vehicle after falling asleep on the wheel and skidded on the NKVE heading...

My Post 2021 09 24T142119.604 1 My Post 2021 09 24T142119.604 1
News16 hours ago

M’sian Man In Somalia Sentenced To 15 Years In Jail For Assisting Terrorist Organisation

A 34-year-old Malaysian man named Ahmad Mustakim Abdul Hamid, was sentenced to 15 years in prison by a Somali military...

Kjherd Kjherd
News18 hours ago

KJ: Herd Immunity No Longer Achievable With 80% Vaccination Due To Delta Variant

The Ministry of Health (KKM) will not longer use the conventional formula of achieving herd immunity with at least 80%...

My Post 2021 09 24T114551.289 My Post 2021 09 24T114551.289
News19 hours ago

56 Politicians Were Convicted Of Flouting SOPs Throughout The Lockdown Period

A couple of months ago, #KerajaanGagal was trending online for various reasons, one of which is the fact that many...

Ebit Lew Ft 2 Ebit Lew Ft 2
News20 hours ago

PDRM On The Hunt For Those Who Leaked Alleged Lewd Messages & Videos Of Celebrity Preacher

The police have opened up an investigation paper after detecting the spread of several video clips and lewd messages allegedly...

Walkin Walkin
News21 hours ago

MOE: Walk-In Vaccinations Only Allowed For Homeschoolers & Students Not Registered In School

The Ministry of Education (MOE) has announced that walk-in vaccinations for adolescents is only allowed for those who are not...

Langkawi2 Langkawi2
News2 days ago

Tun M Urges Langkawi Residents To Keep Island Clean After Footage Of Littered Rubbish Goes Viral

After the tourism sector was opened to the public for fully vaccinated individuals, people have been flooding beaches and other...

School2 School2
News2 days ago

MOE: Unvaccinated Kids Not Barred From Attending School, Parents To Be Counselled Instead

The Covid-19 vaccination efforts have begun for teenagers aged 12-17, but not all parents are keen on getting their children...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY