fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

20yo Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Detergent As He Was Too Focused On PUBG Game

Published

20Yo Man Dies After He Mistakenly Drinks Detergent As He Was Too Focused On Playing Pubg - World Of Buzz
Source: Oriental Daily & Next Shark

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

While it’s perfectly normal for gamers to get caught up in the moment when they’re gaming, we seriously doubt that ‘chicken dinner’ is worth losing your life.

A 20-year-old man recently passed away after he accidentally drank detergent instead of water because he was too focused on playing PUBG on his phone.

According to Oriental Daily, the young man, who went by the name of Saurabh Yadav, was reportedly travelling with his friend, Santosh Sharma, on an express train from Madhya Pradesh to Agra, India. To pass time on the journey, the man whipped out his phone and started playing PUBG but soon grew thirsty.

With his eyes still glued intensely to the screen, Yadav reached into Sharma’s bag and pulled out a can of liquid. He opened the can without looking at the label and drank the unidentified substance, thinking that it was water or a flavoured drink.

20Yo Man Dies After He Mistakenly Drinks Detergent As He Was Too Focused On Playing Pubg - World Of Buzz 2

Source: next shark

Soon after, Yadav began to feel as though his organs were burning and quickly looked at the “water” he just ingested. He was shocked to discover that the can was actually filled with cleaning detergent!

In a flurry of panic, Sharma and his other friends called out for help but the train was moving at full speed and they were told that the moving vehicle would only stop at its planned destination.

20Yo Man Dies After He Mistakenly Drinks Detergent As He Was Too Focused On Playing Pubg - World Of Buzz 3

Source: next shark

Unfortunately, by the time they reached Agra, Yadav had passed away from poisoning. When questioned by authorities about why he carried cleaning detergent with him, Sharma revealed that he was a jeweller and needed the solution to clean silverware regularly. However, Yadav’s family still believes that his friend deliberately let their son ingest the liquid, fully knowing that it would poison him.

Be careful, guys! Choose your wins wisely

 

Also read: [Warning] Mixing Bleach with Other Detergents Can Produce Lethal Poisonous Gas

[Warning] Mixing Bleach With Other Detergents Can Produce Lethal Poisonous Gas - World Of Buzz


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Ft Image Bullied For Girl Crush 1 1 Ft Image Bullied For Girl Crush 1 1
News7 hours ago

Student From Technical Institute in Melaka Punched For Having Crush on The Same Girl as His Bully

There are some moments in school which we will forever be fond of. But sometimes school can also be the...

Collage 3 4 Collage 3 4
News7 hours ago

PM Says Financial Aid For Flood Victims Is Delayed Due To Doubts In Verification Process

The government has allocated financial aid following the devastating disaster that hit parts of the country last month. However, some...

Ft Btc Ft Btc
News8 hours ago

Putrajaya: Illegal Bitcoin Mining Has Led to 400% Increase in Electricity Theft & RM2.3 BILLION in Losses

With the advancement of technology and the increasing use and demand for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, some people have tried...

Logging Will Cause Tiger Population To Go Up Logging Will Cause Tiger Population To Go Up
News12 hours ago

“Logging is good for tiger population”, Says Kelantan Forestry Department’s Director

Several tigers have shown up near some Orang Asli villages in Kelantan in the past few weeks. Netizens were saying...

Collage 34 Collage 34
News14 hours ago

BAM Receives Appeal Letter From Lee Zii Jia & Is Urgently Looking For An Amicable Resolution

BAM Council’s decision to not register Lee Zii Jia for international tournaments for 2 years has sparked fury among the...

Collage 31 Collage 31
News2 days ago

Youth & Sports Minister Will Meet BAM To Suggest a Lift on The Ban Imposed on Lee Zii Jia

Just last week, the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) announced that Lee Zii Jia will not be registered for any...

11Th Death Green Turtle Terengganu 11Th Death Green Turtle Terengganu
News2 days ago

Yet Another Green Turtle Found Dead In Terengganu, The 11th Carcass This Month Alone!

January 2022 is proving to be one of the deadliest months for green turtles in Terengganu as today, another carcass...

Never Share Videos Wildlife Sightings Never Share Videos Wildlife Sightings
News2 days ago

Perhilitan Warns M’sians To NEVER Share Wildlife Sightings Video To Protect Them From Poachers

The Terengganu Department of Wildlife and National Parks (Perhilitan) director, Loo Kean Seong has advised members of the public to...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY