fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

Woman Swallows Partner’s Semen, Suffers Allergic Reaction Due to Antibiotics He Took Earlier

Published

Woman Suffers Severe Allergic Reaction After Giving Oral Sex - World Of Buzz 3
Source: Straits Times / Asia One

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

A pretty bizarre case has gone viral this week of a misadventure that left this woman with a bad taste in her mouth and a hard lesson on the importance of safe sex.

According to the Daily Mail, a 31-year-old woman was rushed to the hospital in Alicante, Spain. Doctors recognised her symptoms as anaphylactic shock, a serious allergic reaction that can be fatal if not handled correctly.

The woman had been reportedly performing oral sex on her partner when she suddenly struggled to breathe, began vomiting and started breaking out into hives, which we imagine ended that intimate encounter pretty quickly.

Woman Suffers Severe Allergic Reaction After Giving Oral Sex - World Of Buzz 1

For illustration purposes only | source: giphy

When asked about her allergies, the woman informed the doctors that she was allergic to penicillin, a common group of antibiotics. Adding to the confusion, she also said she had not taken any medication or any unusual foods before the incident.

The woman’s account did show that she had swallowed (you know what) after sex; however, she hadn’t had any issues in past encounters so doctors ruled out allergy to semen, which is actually a thing.

In a strange twist, it turns out her 32-year-old partner had, in fact, recently taken amoxicillin, a form of penicillin, to treat an ear infection. The man had taken the drug four hours before the encounter.

The medics then suspected that her allergic reaction was caused by a “seminal transfer of amoxicillin”, in other words, penicillin from the penis.

Woman Suffers Severe Allergic Reaction After Giving Oral Sex - World Of Buzz 2

Source: asia one

While there have been past cases of allergic reactions from drugs transferred through kissing and sex, this unfortunate case of oral sex is believed to be the first of its kind and was duly published in the British Medical Journal Case Reports.

The lead author of the report, Dr Susana Almenara has urged everybody with known drug allergies to be aware of potential risks to avoid similar situations.

The woman was later given doses of adrenaline, steroids, and salbutamol. She could breathe freely after six hours and was fully recovered a week later.

Dr Susana and her colleagues had requested the woman to return to the hospital for further studies, but the woman did not attend any follow-up appointments. Granted, the woman was probably embarrassed and found the invitation hard to swallow.

Wrapping up the case, Dr Susana has recommended all lovers to “wrap up” as well, by using condoms before any recreational activities (including oral sex) for safety.

Woman Suffers Severe Allergic Reaction After Giving Oral Sex - World Of Buzz

Source: giphy

Well, you heard the doctor. Being considerate for the health of your partner and yourself is a form of sexy. So to all our readers, remember to be aware of your allergies and always put safety first! 

 

Also read: Shopkeeper Scolds Teen for Buying Condoms, Netizens Praise Him for Being Responsible
Teen Gets Scolded By Shopkeeper For Buying Condoms, Netizens Praise Him For Being Responsible - World Of Buzz 2


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Just In

Ft India Ft India
News16 hours ago

Space Debris Mysteriously Found in 3 Areas in India, Suspected to be From Chinese Rocket

Although it is rare to get hit by space debris, it appears that it is becoming a regular occurrence in...

My Post 2022 05 19T131546.749 My Post 2022 05 19T131546.749
News18 hours ago

PDRM On Lookout For BMW Driver For Braking Abruptly Several Times To Purposely Bother Other Drivers

The police are currently in the process of tracking down the driver of a white BMW, after the driver was...

Ft Swallow Ft Swallow
News21 hours ago

UK Single Mother Forced to Undergo Surgery After Accidentally Swallowing a Covid-19 Swab Test

We often hear of people swallowing things which they are probably not meant to, such as coins, nails and even...

Ft Database Ft Database
News2 days ago

Another Database Allegedly Leaked & on Sale For Almost RM44,000, Has Information on 22.5 MILLION M’sians

Just 8 months ago 2 huge database were put up for sale on a well-known marketplace forum. One of the...

Plastic Bag Charge All States Plastic Bag Charge All States
News2 days ago

Minister: All States Agree On Min. RM0.20 Pollution Charge Per Plastic Bag To Combat Single Use Plastic

We use a lot of plastic bags in our daily life, especially when we tapau lunch or go to get...

Ft Lie 1 Ft Lie 1
News2 days ago

“He is a compulsive liar” – Mahathir Threatens to Sue Zahid Hamidi For Questioning His Malay Ancestry

When it comes to accusations, it is always best to make sure that you’ve done your fair bit of research...

Collage 33 Collage 33
News3 days ago

M’sian Billionaire Loses RM21 Million to Macau Scam, Largest Fraudulent Case Targeted at a Person

Scams are as old as time and you would think that we have grown familiar enough with them to avoid...

Collage 10 2 Collage 10 2
News3 days ago

Policeman Uses Mobile Phone While Driving on Federal Highway, PDRM Calls Him in & Issues a Summon

It’s not only illegal to be on the phone with your hands on the wheel but it also endangers other...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY