University, college and higher-learning education students will be allowed to return to their campuses in phases starting July, this month, as announced by Higher Education Minister, Datuk Dr Noraini Ahmad.
In the live telecast, the minister announced that four categories of students can resume attending face-to-face classes this month while all university and tertiary education students will be expected to return in October.
The four categories of students are:
- 30% of local students in private Higher Education institutions can start returning in July, as requested by the association of colleges and tertiary education.
- First-year to fourth-year students who need clinical or practical training that would involve the use of workshops, labs, studios or special equipment. Students who are expected to sit for professional board exams are also expected to re-enter campus.
- First-year to fourth-year students who do not have internet access or conducive studying environments.
- International students from public and private institutions, including new students.
“The universities will be given the flexibility to choose the model that is most compatible with their institution, for students who need to follow the requirements of their programme”, said Datuk Dr Noraini Ahmad.
According to the minister, these four categories join the existing five categories of students who have been allowed access into their campuses.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Malaysian Exposes FB Store That Claims To Sell ‘Original Sneakers’ From Japan
With the internet and online social platforms getting more powerful each day, many scamming cases are also coming into light....
Railway Police Recover Man’s Stolen Wallet After He Reported It Missing 14 Years Ago!
A man from India received unexpected information from The Government Railway Police (GRP) regarding his stolen wallet that they had...
PDRM Has Arrested 5,590 People Involved In Illegal Gambling Activities So Far This Year Alone
The authorities have stepped up their game on the illegal gambling front after they received news that some of their...
MBSA Teams Up With PDRM, SPRM & More To Clean Out Illegal Businesses In Sungai Buloh
After receiving reports that authoritative figures were receiving bribes to protect illegal gambling establishments in Sungai Buloh, the Shah Alam...
New Cluster Detected in Kedah, Up To 10 People Infected By Man Who Was At Memorial Gathering
In today’s (12 August) live press conference by the Ministry of Health, a new cluster that is said to have...
- Current Affairs24 hours ago
Tun Dr Mahathir Just Announced His New Party’s Name, “PEJUANG”
- Current Affairs8 hours ago
Drug Fueled Police Chase Leads To Shoot-out In Front Of A Supermarket In Sentul
- News10 hours ago
Man Shows Love For Late Wife By Installing Silicone Wax Statue Of Her In New Home
- Current Affairs7 hours ago
Sivagangga Cluster: Owner of Nasi Kandar Stall Will Be Jailed For 5 Months & Fined