For all you travel bugs out there, this is the contest for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding 2 loyal readers with hotel stays at the Grand Ion Delemen Hotel, in Genting Highlands! What’s more, each winner is also entitled to two tickets to experience Dinetopia, Malaysia’s first-ever immersive fine dining restaurant offering four gastronomic courses inspired by the cultural diversity of Malaysia.
We are giving away 2 exclusive room vouchers + 4 Dinetopia dining vouchers only so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE OK #maluapabossku.
Just an hour away from Kuala Lumpur, The Grand Ion Delemen Hotel is one of the best destination hotels in Genting Highlands offering an intimate urban resort experience with spectacular mountain views. Uniquely, the hotel also just launched Malaysia’s first-ever immersive fine dining restaurant offering four gastronomic courses inspired by the cultural diversity of Malaysia.
To stand a chance to score these tickets all you have to do is:
3. TAG a friend in the comments section.
4. Share our Facebook post (make sure the post is public).
That’s it! T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Contest ends 19 November 11.59pm.
- Each winner is entitled to a 1-night hotel stay (for 2pax) at the Grand Ion Delemen Hotel plus 2 Dinetopia dining vouchers.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above.
- Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- The lucky winner will be selected at random based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The winner will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- FREE tickets are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- Valid for redemption at the Grand Ion Delemen Hotel in Genting Highlands till 30 April 2020.
- Failure to redeem vouchers during the stipulated period translates into a forfeit.
- Selected winners will have to collect their vouchers from WORLD OF BUZZ’s office at Mid Valley.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation.
- WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, WORLD OF BUZZ shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinion, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
MR DIY Sends Medical Equipment Worth RM480,000 to Sabah
The largest home appliance retailer in Malaysia, MR DIY has sent 9,000 sets of personal protective equipment (PPE) and 20,000...
Dr Noor Hisham: Please Learn From Sabah Elections & Not Repeat It
Truth be told, there has been a lot of negativity surrounding the country of late, with non-stop politicking from certain...
Annuar Musa Explains Why Cabinet’s State of Emergency Decision Is Justified
With talks of the Malaysian government pushing for calling for a state of emergency amidst the rising Covid-19 infection numbers...
Indonesian Police Mistakenly Beat Up Undercover Cop During Omnibus Law Protest
There’s an impostor undercover cop amongst us.. Tensions are high in Indonesia as protestors continue to flood the street to...
Istana Negara Advises Public To Not Make Speculations
Following Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin’s visit to Istana Abdul Aziz, Kuantan for an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan...