fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

Dog Needed Surgery After Eating 38 Rubber Duckies That Got Stuck In His Stomach

Published

on

Thai Vet Removed 38 Rubber Ducks From An American Bulldog, Warns Others Dog Owners To Be Careful - World Of Buzz 1
Source: Lad Bible & See Hua Daily

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

The scariest part of having a pet dog (or any pet really) is when they eat something they’re not supposed to.

A vet from Thailand recently warned dog owners to be cautious of what the doggos ingest when their owners aren’t looking. She was prompted to warn owners after an operating on an American bulldog that did just that.

Screenshot 2019 08 18 At 12.27.37 Pm

Source: lad bible

According to Lad Bible, the bulldog’s owner found him unwell one morning. And with the supervision of the owner, he managed to throw up SIX rubber duckies. Apparently, the rubber duckies were meant to decorate the owner’s swimming pool. She brought home a box of 50 and found most of them missing when she woke up the next morning.

The owner then brought him to the vet, and she decided to take x-rays to see if there were still any more rubber duckies left in his stomach.

Shockingly, the number of rubber duckies that remained in the stomach couldn’t be counted from the x-ray. The toys actually filled up his belly to the point where it wasn’t deemed possible even to estimate.

After analysing the x-ray, the vet quickly scheduled an operation for Devil, the bulldog. To her horror, she removed a total of 32 rubber duckies, two pieces of rubber balls, and some undigested cow skin snack.

Screenshot 2019 08 18 At 12.24.59 Pm

Source: lad bible

The vet said that it was her first-time discovering this many undigested stuff inside a dog, according to Lad Bible.

“I have removed rubber toys from dogs’ bellies before but I have never encountered this many. It was unbelievable.”

To warn other dog owners, she added:

“Rubber ducks and other small toys are very dangerous. You have to be careful because dogs are very innocent and don’t know that toys are not meant to be eaten.”

Fortunately, Devil was fine after the surgery that took more than an hour to carry out. We’re glad that he was sent to the vet before anything serious happened, but hopefully, the owner will be more careful with where she keeps her belongings. 😩

This terrifying incident shall serve as a reminder for all the owners to be cautious of what their fur babies put into their mouths.

Also read: Good Doggo Sits Quietly With Commuters After Getting on LRT at KL Station

Thai Vet Removed 38 Rubber Ducks From An American Bulldog, Warns Others Dog Owners To Be Careful - World Of Buzz


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Pjimage 2021 06 23T011530.011 Pjimage 2021 06 23T011530.011
News18 mins ago

KJ: Courier Workers & Food Delivery Riders To Be Vaccinated Starting July

After working throughout the lockdowns, these frontliners truly deserve it! It’s no surprise how the delivery riders have been the...

Ezgif.com Gif Maker 2021 06 22T180138.478 Ezgif.com Gif Maker 2021 06 22T180138.478
News16 hours ago

PDRM Urged To Investigate Penang Man That Allegedly Fed Alcohol To A Baby

A video has been going viral on social media where a man was allegedly seen feeding a baby on his...

Ascsaca Ascsaca
News18 hours ago

M’sian Who Abused Daughter Breaks Down Into Tears While Charges Were Read, Pleads Not Guilty

A 45-year-old man from Shah Alam who abused his daughter broke down in tears as the charges were read to...

Pjimage 2021 06 22T143014 Pjimage 2021 06 22T143014
News20 hours ago

“Vaccine or jail” Philippines’ President Threatens To Imprison Those Who Refuse Covid-19 Vaccine

Imagine how the tables would turn if this was implemented in Malaysia. With the pandemic in its current state, you...

My Post 2021 06 22T122103.862 My Post 2021 06 22T122103.862
News22 hours ago

10 People Fined RM23,500 For Flouting SOPs At Illegal Snooker Centre In Johor

10 individuals, including the supervisor of an entertainment centre, were arrested after being suspected of violating the standard operating procedures...

Lock Lock
News23 hours ago

Emotionally Distraught Man In Seremban Locks Family In House After Losing Job Due To MCO

A man from Seremban locked his family in their house after experiencing emotional stress from losing his job due to...

Elephant Elephant
News24 hours ago

Elephant In Thailand Breaks Down Kitchen Wall & Rummages Around Looking For Food

It was a terrifying moment when a man from Thailand discovered an adult elephant poking its head through his kitchen...

Ambu Ambu
News2 days ago

Motorcyclist Injured After Beating Red Light & Crashing Into Ambulance In Selangor

A 37-year-old motorcyclist crashed into an ambulance after beating a red light in the Hulu Selangor district and suffered injuries...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY