Connect with us

News

Four Years After MH370 Tragedy, 7yo Son Still Thinks Father is Away at Work

Published

Four Years After The Mh370 Tragedy, 7Yo Son Still Thinks Father Is Away At Work - World Of Buzz 1
Source: Harian Metro/ Asit Kumar

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

It has been four years since the Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 went missing while en-route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, and the victim’s families are still waiting for closure as the wreckage has yet to be found.

Vigilmh370 1502427333

Source: nst

S. Puspanathan was one of the passengers on board when the plane disappeared off the radar, and now, his 7-year-old son, P. Varmer still thinks he is at work as the family doesn’t have the heart to reveal the truth. 🙁

The 64-year-old grandfather, G. Subramaniam said his grandson has been asking why hasn’t his father returned from work as they had been waiting for a long time.

“My family does not have the heart to tell him the truth. Instead, we made up a story that Puspanathan is away at work. Varmer’s father has been missing since he was 3.”

“Now he’s in Year One, and is still waiting for his father’s return,” the grandfather said. 

Screen Shot 2018 03 05 At 6.25.16 Pm

Source: harian metro

Even after four years, Puspanathan’s 64-year-old mother, A. Amirtham still isn’t able to accept the fact that her son was in the missing plane. She kept ‘seeing’ her son in the house, which stirred up her emotions and made her depressed. At last, she left the house in Telok Panglima Garang.

“She’s miserable, waiting for Puspanathan’s return. When she’s alone in the house, she is so overcome by sadness that she cannot look or think about airplanes. Now my daughter takes care of her in Gombak,” Subramaniam said. 

Needless to say, the incident has taken a toll on their family members, including Subramaniam himself. “I cannot do a lot of things. Wherever I go, my friends would ask me about it. So, how can I forget?” he said. 

Screen Shot 2018 03 05 At 6.26.40 Pm

Source: nst

Various countries such as Australia and China have offered their technologies to help locate the plane but to no avail. The most recent one being a Texas-based company that has signed a ‘no find, no fee’ agreement with our government.

Although the search is going smoothly and there’s 85 per cent chance of finding the missing plane, it was reported that the operation will most likely cease in June.

We sincerely hope the search will be fruitful because it has been four years, and the victims’ families deserve closure, the very least! 

 

Also read: Parents Lost Kids to 2004’s Tsunami, Finally Reunites 10 Years Later. Here’s How

Parents Lost Kids To 2004S Tsunami Finally Reunites 10 Years Later Heres How World Of Buzz

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage 24 Collage 24
News4 hours ago

Plot Twist: ASEAN Records Exposes Fake Letter & Unregistered NGO After Allegations Go Viral

The Malaysia-based private record recognition platform found itself at the centre of controversy after a letter allegedly from the ASEAN...

Dd Ft 7 Dd Ft 7
News6 hours ago

Married 42yo Seremban Teacher Charged with Grooming & Sexually Abusing Her 14yo Student Under Tree, In House

A 42-year-old Malaysian teacher has pleaded not guilty to five counts of sexual offences against her 14-year-old male student. Nurul...

Collage 26 Collage 26
News7 hours ago

“They are brave individuals” – All 29 Malaysian Global Sumud Flotilla Activists Have Been Kidnapped by Israel

Hope that humanitarian aid would finally reach the people of Gaza appeared to collapse on Tuesday night (19 May) after...

Dd Ft 6 Dd Ft 6
News9 hours ago

M’sian Woman in Her 80s Drives Against Traffic on PJ Highway While Trying to Find Exit, Gets Arrested

A video of a vehicle driving against the flow of traffic at KM10.8 of the Damansara-Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH)...

Collage 25 Collage 25
News9 hours ago

“Unintentional mistake” – Health Dept Apologises & Clarifies Chinese-Language Dengue Card at KL Govt Clinic

The Federal Territories Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Health Department (JKWPKL&P) has issued an apology following controversy surrounding the use of...

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News1 day ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News2 days ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News6 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY