fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

M’sian Woman Suffers Second Degree Burns After Horrific Gas Leakage Explosion

Published

on

- WORLD OF BUZZ
For illustration purposes only||Source: AmericanFamilyPhysician &SinChew


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

No matter how careful one is, danger can not always be predicted. That will never stop us from being careful however, as everyone wishes to stay alive and healthy. An accident that happened yesterday in Johor Bahru yesterday proved that danger is everywhere and it’s our responsibility to be careful.

According to Sin Chew, a 27-year-old woman was rushed to Hospital Sultan Ismail (HSI) after suffering from second-degree burns due to a gas leakage explosion. A fire engine was rushed to the location at 3.58pm.

Source: SinChew

The gas explosion seems to be really serious as the impact of the explosion caused the kitchen cabinets, walls, ceilings, and even curtains to be destroyed! It’s quite hard to imagine the impact of an explosion from a small stove was what caused such extensive damage.

Source: SinChew

Source: HarianMetro

The woman was rushed by nearby residents immediately to the hospital as she’d suffered from second-degree burns. Head of Fire and Rescue Operations Tebrau, Kamalrulzaman Mohd Salleh reminded us to constantly be careful and to always check your gas line with soapy water.

These small things are what keep us alive at the end of the day and should not be taken lightly. Thankfully, the woman didn’t suffer from any other major injuries.

 

Also read: Gas Explosion in Warehouse of Popular Food Chain in Subang Jaya Leaves 8 People Severely Injured

Gas Explosion in Subang Jaya Warehouse Leaves at Least 8 People Injured - WORLD OF BUZZ 9


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Latest Videos

Announcement



TRENDING TODAY