fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

Malaysian Toddler Experiences Red & Itchy Body After Mother Forgot to Disinfect Baby Chair

Published

Malaysian Toddler Experiences Red & Itchy Body After Mother Forgot To Disinfect Baby Chair - World Of Buzz 2
Source: Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

You often see parents being extra careful with their young children and making sure that the utensils, baby chairs and seats are cleaned properly before allowing them to touch it. One Malaysian mother recently found out that it’s really important to do so after her baby daughter suffered from an alleged allergic reaction after sitting on a baby chair that she forgot to disinfect.

M'sian Mother Shares Why Disinfecting Baby Chair Is Important After Baby Suffers Severe Reaction - World Of Buzz

Source: facebook

M'sian Mother Shares Why Disinfecting Baby Chair Is Important After Baby Suffers Severe Reaction - World Of Buzz 2

Source: facebook

In her Facebook post, she said, “After this incident, I’ve discovered that sanitiser is really important. Sometimes when you’re eating outside with your children, you cannot just simply wipe the baby chair but must use sanitiser to clean the chair properly. I was being careless and just used wet wipes to clean the baby chair’s table and not the whole seat. Before my daughter sat down, she was fine.”

“After she sat on the chair for a while, I noticed her eyes getting a little red and when she touched her ears and neck, these parts started to get red as well. She didn’t want to eat and started crying for me to carry her. At first, I thought it was mosquito bites but it was only after I reached home that I realised her face, neck and parts of her body was red, itchy and hot to the touch,” she added.

M'sian Mother Shares Why Disinfecting Baby Chair Is Important After Baby Suffers Severe Reaction - World Of Buzz 1

Source: facebook

Malaysian Toddler Experiences Red & Itchy Body After Mother Forgot To Disinfect Baby Chair - World Of Buzz

Source: facebook

The worried mother immediately applied some cream on her toddler’s face and body but the situation did not improve. To soothe her crying daughter, she used a wet cloth to wipe her body and then applied some aloe vera cream on the affected parts. Luckily, the redness and itchiness started to subside but half an hour later, this spread to her back, buttocks and legs so the mother quickly applied aloe vera cream again.

The mother also brought her daughter to the doctor, who confirmed that the toddler was suffering from an allergic reaction to dust, dust mites or something similar. She concluded that it must have been from the chair as everything else her daughter used was still the same.

M'sian Mother Shares Why Disinfecting Baby Chair Is Important After Baby Suffers Severe Reaction - World Of Buzz 3

Source: facebook

She said that it was not the restaurant’s fault if the baby chair was dirty as she was careless and did not properly clean the chair before allowing her daughter to sit in it. She added that she just wanted to share her experience and warn other mothers out there about the importance of properly sanitising things like this.

For little kids who generally have weaker bodies, it’s better to be safe than sorry!

 

Also read: Malaysian Father Warns Others After His Baby Died from Being Held & Kissed By Many People

Malaysian Father Shares How His Baby Sadly Died After Being Held & Kissed By Many People - World Of Buzz 2


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Meteorite Landed On Womans Bed Meteorite Landed On Womans Bed
News13 mins ago

A Meteorite Nearly Crashed Onto A Woman’s Bed, While She Was Asleep

A woman was nearly struck by a meteorite that fell on the roof of her home in Canada recently. The...

Picture 1 Picture 1
News1 hour ago

Khairy: Various Difficulties Await Anti-vaxxers & This Will Continue Until They Get Vaccinated

The government will take a stern approach against those who refuse to receive Covid-19 vaccines by continuing to impose various...

Durian Mistakenly Assumed As Gas Leak In Canberra Durian Mistakenly Assumed As Gas Leak In Canberra
News22 hours ago

Durian Smell Causes Anxiety Among Canberra Residents Who Thought It Was A Gas Leak

Durian is a controversial fruit. Some hate it, and some love it to bits. However, everyone can agree that the...

Malaysia Wins Un Human Rights Council Seat Malaysia Wins Un Human Rights Council Seat
News23 hours ago

Malaysia Wins A Seat At The UN Human Rights Council With 183 Votes

Malaysia managed to garner 183 votes to fill one of the 18 seats of the United Nations Human Rights Council...

Shorter Quarantine Period For Travellers Coming Back To Malaysia Shorter Quarantine Period For Travellers Coming Back To Malaysia
News23 hours ago

Khairy: Quarantine Period For Vaccinated Travellers Returning To M’sia Shortened To 7 Days

The Minister of Health, YB Khairy Jamaluddin confirmed that starting 18 October 2021, the government has agreed to shorten the...

Collage 1 6 Collage 1 6
News2 days ago

M’sia May Reopen Borders To Vaccinated Travellers From Selected Countries, No Quarantine Needed

Ever since the country reached its 90% mark for vaccination rates for the adult population, the interstate travel ban had...

Ft Image President Duterte Vaccine Asleep Ft Image President Duterte Vaccine Asleep
News2 days ago

“I’ll lead the journey” Philippines President Says Anti-Vaxxers Should Be Injected While They’re Asleep

Vaccines have been life-changing ever since it was introduced and supplied to the whole world, including Malaysia. As a result...

Ft Crypto Ft Crypto
News2 days ago

Over 1,200 Mining Rigs Confiscated in Sarawak, Largest Illegal Cryptomining Operation In The State

Cryptocurrency has provided a new avenue for people all over the world to potentially invest for the future. But despite...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY