Be it working after a long weekend or studying for an exam, we all need that extra boost of energy to get through the day. Our pick-me-ups come in various forms. Besides going out with our friends and planning an exciting weekend getaway, motivation can also come from some ordinary, day-to-day things!
That said, let’s find out what Malaysians LOVE having extra strong for a quick pick-me-up!
1. Extra strong kopi to begin the day
Caffeine in coffee beans has been found to boost energy levels and metabolism, which in turn improves our productivity and brain functions, such as reactive time and mood. 🥰
But did you know that coffee beans are also packed with nutrients? In fact, drinking coffee in moderation can promote various health benefits, including:
- Protection against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
- Improvement in long-term memory
- Reduced risks of stroke and diabetes
This is why Malaysians LOVE having an extra strong kopi to kick start a hectic day! ☕️
2. Extra strong sambal to satisfy our taste buds
Have you ever wondered why some people like spicy food more than others? Eating spicy food causes our bodies to release endorphins, a happy hormone that gives us pleasure from head to toe! 😆
Besides triggering our happy hormones, spicy food molecules also deplete our neurotransmitters that are responsible for sending pain impulses to the brain. 🌶 This explains why some Malaysians like to opt for extra strong sambals for their nasi lemak!
3. Extra strong protection against bacteria
Satisfaction can also be stepping out of the shower knowing that our bodies are all clean! We are exposed to all kinds of germs and bacteria throughout the day. From clothes drenched in sweat to dirty keyboard keys and raw food containers, bacteria exist all around us! 🤢
Certain types of bacteria can even threaten our health by causing diseases such as:
- Food poisoning
That’s why, in order to protect our health, we should always opt for quality body wash to ensure effective cleaning. If possible, look for an antibacterial and dermatologically tested body wash like the Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Body Wash!
Unlike other Follow Me antibacterial products, the Deluxe Gold range is developed with a superior formulation enriched with natural plant extracts to enhance its antibacterial properties. 😍 Let’s see what the new Deluxe Gold range has to offer!
View this post on Instagram
- Different functions to suit different needs
- The Follow Me Deluxe Gold range consists of two types of antibacterial body wash:
- Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Deep Cleansing Body Wash: enriched with natural charcoal extract to provide deep cleansing and remove 99.999% germs. This opaque grey body wash will leave your skin clean, supple and aromatic all day! 🌸
- Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Daily Detox Body Wash: contains tea tree oil that enhances the skin’s natural antibacterial protection while eliminating 99.999% germs. This body wash is in beautiful opaque green and features a refreshing, citrusy aroma.
- The Follow Me Deluxe Gold range consists of two types of antibacterial body wash:
- Made of all-natural ingredients 💯
- Charcoal extract: a common skincare ingredient that is known to remove impurities, eliminate dead skin cells, and unclog pores, leaving our bodies feeling extra clean and free of toxins.
- Tea tree oil: has natural anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties traditionally used topically to fight acne and blemishes. It has now become a common ingredient in skincare and body care products formulated to reduce redness, swelling, and inflammation. 🍃
- Suitable for all skin types
- Besides having safe key ingredients, these two products are also free of chemicals like parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, and triclosan, which may irritate sensitive skin. Additionally, this line of body wash is made of a mild, pH 5.5 formula that helps retain skin moisture and form healthy skin barriers.
- Dermatologically tested
- Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Body Wash products are made to be super gentle on the skin while giving you strong protection against germs too. This non-irritating body wash is formulated to suit all skin types, making it suitable for every family member at home! 🥰
Not sure if this body wash suits you? Find out more below!😉
4. Extra strong workouts to boost strength
Increasing the intensity of your workouts does not only improve your fitness and strength, but it also helps to keep you out of a workout rut! 💪🏻
Here are some of the simple ways to make your workout sessions extra strong:
- Add more weights 🏋️
- Throw in extra reps
- Incorporate jump or sprint intervals
- Reduce or eliminate rest intervals
However, it’s vital to monitor your performance and progress while adjusting your workout intensity. Otherwise, you’ll risk overtraining your muscles and suffering from injuries!
5. Extra strong internet connection
Be it streaming Netflix or scrolling through TikTok, an extra-strong internet connection is a must-have for some relaxing me-time. Without it, it would take forever to load a webpage or upload a file, not to mention the laggy live streams that are super annoying! 😫
If you struggle with extremely slow Wi-Fi at home or after balik kampung, here are some easy ways to boost the internet connection:
- Place the router in a central and elevated location near your devices
- Invest in an ethernet cable and a Wi-Fi extender
- Switch off or disconnect smart devices like your TV and tablets when not in use
- Change to a new Wi-Fi frequency channel
6. Extra strong deodorant to get through this Malaysian heat 🌞
Thanks to the scorching hot weather in Malaysia, sweating is almost inevitable for many of us. The last thing we want is to notice sweat stains around our armpits, or to enter someone’s house with a sweaty, smelly body!
Extra strong deodorants not only help prevent and reduce sweating, but they’re also used for many other purposes, such as:
- Eliminating body odour
- Preventing sweat patches on clothes
- Getting rid of sweaty palms
Another effective way to prevent body odour is to remove smell-inducing bacteria from our bodies. This can be done by using an anti-bacterial body wash like the Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Body Wash!
This new Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Body Wash kills 99.999% germs, giving you and your loved ones extra strong protection against germs!
While a regular body wash can also remove germs, an antibacterial body wash is clinically proven to remove germs more effectively, thus providing us with better protection against bacteria-causing diseases and infections.😷
Did we mention that the Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Body Wash is also super affordable?!
Each body wash comes in a whopping 950ml bottle, and is priced at only RM17.90! 🤩 If you’re looking for a more portable option, the body wash is also sold in 220ml bottles at only RM6!
The best thing is that you can easily find the Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Body Wash at many retail stores across Malaysia!
Bring the Follow Me Anti-Bacterial Deluxe Gold Body Wash home today to protect your loved ones from germs and bacteria!
What other things do you like having extra strong? Let us know in the comments below!
WATCH: M’sian Coast Guard Heroically Rescues 5 Fishermen Stranded On A Rock In Rough Seas
Five local fishermen who were stranded on Pulau Batu Berantai in Selangor owing to heavy weather, which was 1.4 nautical...
5yo French Boy Dies After Jellyfish Sting In Pangkor Island
The sea is a beautiful place to be when the weather is hot. However, we must never forget that other...
Zahid Hamidi Shows Support To Najib Following Court Decision, Urges UMNO Fans Not To Lose Hope
On August 16, former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak had his application to produce new evidence in his final...
Johor To Implement 4-And-A-Half Days Of Work Per Week By Year End?
For many decades, humans around the globe have been working on a 5-day work schedule and it wasn’t until the...
Super Idol Winner & M’sian Singer Eison Chai Found Dead At Train Station In Taiwan
Death often creeps in unexpectedly. Just yesterday (August 17), a Malaysian pop singer based in Taiwan met his demise after...
JUST IN: First Human-To-Pet-Dog Transmission Of Monkeypox Has Been Confirmed In France
While the world is still battling Covid-19, the sudden outbreak of monkeypox has caused a lot of stress to people...
15yo Girl & 3 Male Friends Arrested After They Were Found At Kedah Motel With Used Condoms
A teenage girl was arrested along with three male friends after a motel they were at in Padang Temusu, Kedah,...
KLIA & Langkawi International Airport Named Among World’s Best Airports; Netizens Disagree
KL International Airport (KLIA) and the Langkawi International Airport (LGK) have been listed among the world’s best airports for Q2...
M’sian DJ Remixes Voice Notes From Viral Gas Cylinder Incident
Earlier in the week, a post was shared on a FB group regarding a Malaysian Auntie constantly going MIA from...
Malaysian Husbands Try Steaming Their Wives Favourite Clothes
Malaysian Memoirs | The Accident That Changed Everything (The Kumaar Family Story)
Social Stories22 hours ago
M’sian Student Gets Sexually Harassed By Lecturer Who Asks Her To Fill Up Inappropriate Survey Questions
Social Stories20 hours ago
Birthday Girl’s Spotlight Stolen At Her Own Party As Friend’s Boyfriend Surprises Friend With Birthday Cake
Social Stories19 hours ago
Najib’s Daughter’s Instagram Story About Injustice Gets Flagged For False Information
Social Stories16 hours ago
Woman Shocked That She Has Been A Mistress To Her “Husband’ For 10 Years