By now you would have already known that Malaysians can enjoy a one-off RM30 digital incentive given by the government starting from 15th January 2020. Wooo, free money! This was announced in Budget 2020 and is known as the e-Tunai Rakyat initiative. This is supposed to encourage Malaysians to go cashless and embrace the usage of e-wallets.
Eligible Malaysians can start claiming this RM30 between 15th January – 14th March 2020. To make sure you are qualified, you must be Malaysian, aged 18 years and above as of 31st December 2020, and earning less than RM100,000 in the year 2018 (about RM8,333 per month). Do note that you must spend the RM30 by 15th March 2020 or the money will expire after this date.
If you don’t know how to claim the money, don’t worry because it’s really easy! You can choose to claim from either Boost, Touch ‘n Go eWallet, or GrabPay. Here’s how:
1. Open the app and click on the banner saying Upgrade your GrabPay Wallet
2. Click Upgrade Now
3. Make sure your wallet is activated and then take a photo of your MyKad. Submit it and once successful, the screen will inform you “Money Transfer Enabled”. This may take up to 48 hours for verification
1. Open the app and click on the e-Tunai Rakyat banner
2. Click on Verify Account Now
3. Follow the steps to verify your account
4. Take a photo of your MyKad and a selfie to be submitted
5. Fill in all your required personal information. Your account will be verified in 48 hours and the money should be available as well
1. Open the Boost app then click on the wallet icon in the upper right corner or click on the banner E-TUNAI RAKYAT 2020 on it
2. Click on Upgrade Now to upgrade to the premium wallet
3. Take a photo of your MyKad and also a selfie to verify your identity. This verification process will be completed within 48 hours
FYI, this cash cannot be transferred to other users and must be used before 15th March 2020 otherwise it will be invalid.
Remember to get this money before it’s too late!
S.Korean Male Netizens Demand An San’s Gold Medals To Be Returned As She’s A “Short-haired feminist”
What do we feel when our nation’s athletes win an Olympic medal? We would definitely feel happy and proud that...
Belarus Sprinter Forced To Leave Tokyo 2020 Olympics After Speaking Out Against Coaches
Belarusian sprinter, Krystsina Tsimanouskaya refused to board a plane home on Sunday (1 August) after being forced to leave following...
Contagious Delta Variant Might Be In The Parliament, Says Health DG
29 July was a momentous day for Malaysians as a series of events led to the closure of the parliament...
Opposition MPs Gather At Dataran Merdeka After Finding Roads Leading To Parliament Closed
The previous week of Parliament reconvening has been nothing short of a spectacle. With raised voices and small charts, the...
Walk-in Vaccinations For 40yo & Above Available in Klang Valley Starting 2 August
As for the second dose of your vaccine, please stick to your second dose appointment. According to the Minister of...
Marine Scientist Discovers Real Life SpongeBob SquarePants And Patrick Star Deep In The Atlantic Ocean
A majority of us can almost immediately answer this question, “Are you ready, kids?”, loudly as we probably would have grown...
Saudi Arabia Contributes Over 1 Million Doses Of AstraZeneca & Medical Supplies Worth About RM21 Million To M’sia
Senior Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein shared on his official Facebook page today (30 July) that Saudi Arabia has donated...
Local Activist Released After Arrested Without Warrant In Connection With The #Lawan Movement
20-year-old activist, Sarah Irdina, was arrested under Section 4(1) Sedition Act and the Communication and Multimedia Deed, following a tweet...
Social Stories24 hours ago
Malaysian Amused After DBKL Warns Him To Repaint Chinatown Building Or He Could Be Jailed
Social Stories24 hours ago
“Which SOP?”, Annuar Musa Denies Flouting MCO After Sharing Photo Of Cemetery Visit
Culture24 hours ago
Nur Dhabitah Finishes 4th Place In Olympics Final, Warms Hearts With Her Beautiful Smile
Uncategorized20 hours ago
“Will pay in gym membership”, Netizens Slam SG Company’s ‘Ridiculous’ Job Vacancy Ad