Connect with us

News

Hired Killer Shot Dead by Police Officers in Subang Jaya

Published

Wanted Man Shot Dead In Subang By Police - World Of Buzz 2

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Gone were the days where guns would only appear behind the screens on TVs and to hear news of how there are shootings in Malaysia.

A man was shot dead in Subang yesterday, which was terrifyingly is the second shooting case in the same day.

The incident occurred at approximately 12.10 P.M. in the tranquil neighborhood of USJ11.

A resident called the police helpline to report of a suspicious vehicle around the neighborhood and shortly after, a Proton Wira was found along USJ11/1D.

The man in the vehicle was sleeping in his car when policemen in plainclothes approached him. The man in the driver seat took out his Glock pistol after the officers identified themselves and the policemen opened fire in defense.

Wanted Man Shot Dead In Subang By Police - World Of Buzz 1

The driver was identified as a 37-year old, Chinese, male. He did not survive the shots and it was later revealed that he has quite the truckload of secrets and wrong doings.

Deputy commissioner Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar said the police have located 3 bullets in the driver’s Glock, along with food supply and clothes in the car. It was later reported that the deceased is a wanted man for several crimes and has been on the run since the Batu Caves shooting on the 21st of June.

“The Proton Wira at the scene was reported stolen in Kepong and the car number plates had been changed.”

“The suspect is believed to be involved in the Batu Caves shooting of two brothers earlier this week.”

The officers approached the car for an inspection and showed him their identification cards.

“The suspect took out a Glock pistol, forcing police to open fire in self-defence,” Selangor deputy police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar said.

According to the Star, DCP Abdul Rahim has revealed that the victim suspect is wanted for another shooting at Batu Caves, is an ex-convict with 5 cases of drug offenses, and was sleeping in a stolen Proton Wira when the plainclothes policemen approached him and identified themselves.

Bad Guy Shot Dead In Subang By Police - World Of Buzz 1

“He was involved in more than 12 armed robberies. We have been actively hunting him down since the incident.”

“We were able to track him down due to information provided by the public.”

“We are tracking down his accomplice.”

He also added that the suspect’s body has been sent to Serdang Hospital for post-mortem.

Yesterday, another man was shot at 6 times by a hired killer during a drive-by.

Read more: Man Soaked in Blood Escapes Death after Being Shot at 6 Times

Man Escapes Death After Being Shot 6 Times In Drive-By Shooting - World Of Buzz 11

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage 24 Collage 24
News12 hours ago

Plot Twist: ASEAN Records Exposes Fake Letter & Unregistered NGO After Allegations Go Viral

The Malaysia-based private record recognition platform found itself at the centre of controversy after a letter allegedly from the ASEAN...

Dd Ft 7 Dd Ft 7
News15 hours ago

Married 42yo Seremban Teacher Charged with Grooming & Sexually Abusing Her 14yo Student Under Tree, In House

A 42-year-old Malaysian teacher has pleaded not guilty to five counts of sexual offences against her 14-year-old male student. Nurul...

Collage 26 Collage 26
News16 hours ago

“They are brave individuals” – All 29 Malaysian Global Sumud Flotilla Activists Have Been Kidnapped by Israel

Hope that humanitarian aid would finally reach the people of Gaza appeared to collapse on Tuesday night (19 May) after...

Dd Ft 6 Dd Ft 6
News18 hours ago

M’sian Woman in Her 80s Drives Against Traffic on PJ Highway While Trying to Find Exit, Gets Arrested

A video of a vehicle driving against the flow of traffic at KM10.8 of the Damansara-Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH)...

Collage 25 Collage 25
News18 hours ago

“Unintentional mistake” – Health Dept Apologises & Clarifies Chinese-Language Dengue Card at KL Govt Clinic

The Federal Territories Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Health Department (JKWPKL&P) has issued an apology following controversy surrounding the use of...

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News2 days ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News3 days ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News7 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY