On 26th May, a young man was shockingly found dead in his bed with his hand still holding on to his phone. This tragic incident happened in Nakhon Ratchasima province, Thailand, and the authorities have reason to believe that the man was electrocuted while using his phone that was being charged.
On the night of the incident, the 22-year-old victim was home alone in his rented apartment and was expecting a visit from his relative. However, when the relative arrived at the unit, the door was locked and no one responded to the door. Fearing something might had gone wrong, the relative broke into the house only to realise the victim had already died.
It was reported that the victim was still holding on to a phone cable that was connected to the wall socket and that his finger had ‘burst’. Post-mortem results indicated that the man had died five hours before the relative showed up.
This sudden news has crushed the victim’s mother, who described her son as filial and hard-working. It was understood that he would take initiative to help out his parents ever since he was young and even went to the market to help his mother in selling vegetables.
Our prayers and thoughts are with the victim’s family, and we hope they can have the strength to pull through this trying time.
“Rakyat Lives On Tight Budget While MPs Eat Lobster”, Parliament Feasts On RM10,000 Banquets
Many eyebrows were raised today when photos of parliament members enjoying a luxurious feast circulated on the internet, probing questions...
Watch: Domestic Helper Selflessly Saves Child From Collapsed Wall During Beirut Explosion
A catastrophic explosion that took place yesterday (4 August) in Beirut, Lebanon has left the nation shattered and scrambling for...
Sivagangga Cluster: Kampung Ulu Residents Fitted With Pink Wristbands
Previously, only people who had to observe self-quarantine were fitted with pink wristbands. Due to the drastic increase in cases...
Malaysian Couple Seen With Pink Wristbands Turned Out To Be Visitors From A Pet Shop
News of Malaysians escaping their Covid-19 quarantine has been circulating on the Internet and on television, so it’s not surprising...
Unemployed Man Going Through Family Issues Faced With RM3,000 Fine For Attempting Suicide
A 28-year-old man who was going through family issues has been charged with an RM3,000 fine for attempting suicide from...
- News12 hours ago
Video: Driver Suddenly Changes Lanes, Causing Motorcyclist To Crash and Be Run-over
- News11 hours ago
Adorable Doggo Goes Viral After Pictured Patiently Waiting For His Turn To ‘Buy’ Nasi Lemak
- Current Affairs15 hours ago
BREAKING: Massive Explosion Takes Place in Beirut, Lebanon, Dozens Killed & Thousands Injured
- Current Affairs11 hours ago
MKN Lists 14 Public Places in Malaysia Where Wearing A Mask Is Compulsory