It was just an ordinary day for this man, who just wanted to rest due to a migraine. However, what he didn’t know was that he was never going to open his eyes again. RIP 🙁
Nazrin Hassan, Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd chief executive officer, has passed away of smoke inhalation after his room caught fire today (June 14). He had gone to bed after complaining about a bad headache and taking some medication, reported The Star.
His bed then caught fire, which caused him to suffocate and die due to the inhalation of smoke, according to a family friend. However, the cause of the incident that happened at his double-storey home in Mutiara Damansara still remains unknown.
The 45-year-old leaves behind a wife and four children.
Cradle is a Ministry of Finance company that looks into developing entrepreneurs and the Malaysian start-up ecosystem. It was the agency that gave early funding to companies like ride-hailing pioneer Grab (previously MyTeksi) and fintech start-up iMoney.
This was so sudden! Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Nazrin Hassan. What do you think could’ve possibly caused the fire in his home?
Macau Scam: Prime Suspect Who Fled MACC Denies All Allegations of The Crime In An Online Video
Alvin Goh, the prime suspect of the Macau scam who was said to be on-the-run after authorities discovered that he...
Odour Pollution Due To Oil Spills Detected In Kajang River, Suspected To Be Act Of Sabotage
With water disruptions taking place so often in the Klang Valley, are we even surprised when authorities find yet another...
19yo Teenager Dies After His Motorcycle Was Hit By A Police Patrol Car In Kelantan
A 19-year-old teenager died in an accident after the motorcycle he was riding on was hit by a police patrol...
31% Malaysians Feel Lonely Ever Since the Pandemic Started
A newly-released Snapchat Friendship Report found that 31% of Malaysians felt lonely ever since the pandemic started. As COVID-19 cases...
Hawker Stall Owner Fined RM1,000 While Going Back To His House Within The Same District
A hawker stall owner who was on the way home in the evening encountered a roadblock and was fined RM1,000...
Social Stories21 hours ago
“I’m going to be a father soon” M’sian Dies In Hit & Run, Family Appeals For Dashcam Footage
News16 hours ago
Grandma Dies in Car Crash at Jalan Loke Yew, 9yo Grandson Survives
Social Stories18 hours ago
Mak Cik Selling Nasi Lemak Lives In A Kitchen In Kuala Klawang With Her Family Of Seven
Opinion19 hours ago
Why Are Malaysians Annoyed With The New Reality Show ‘The House’ That Just Premiered