fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

Malaysian Teen Shares Video Of His Meal That Was Infested with LIVE Maggots

Published

Maggot Goreng Ayam Makes A Huge Comeback In 2020 When Patron Finds Out That A Chicken He Ate Was Infested With It - World Of Buzz 3
Source: Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Finding out that the food you ate is inedible will surely gross out anyone, except maybe Bear Grylls.

A group of teenagers went berserk when they found out that the chicken one of their friends just bit into was swarming with live maggots.

Caught on tape, the incident, which took place in Teluk Panglima Garang, went viral when it was shared by several pages on social media.

We would like to warn our readers that there may be profanities in the video.

Clearly perturbed, the group called on the management after finding out that their friend had just bitten into a maggot-infested chicken.

In the argument, a member of the group gave the management a piece of his mind.

Maggot Goreng Ayam Makes A Huge Comeback In 2020 When Patron Finds Out That A Chicken He Ate Was Infested With It - World Of Buzz

Source: facebook

“Is this how you serve your customers? My friend has taken a bite of your food!”

In response, the restaurateur insisted that the chicken is still fresh.

If it’s fresh, are they expecting the customer to just keep on eating?

This was when the group lost it. Another member reiterated and said that the food would be fitting if it were fed to pigs, not to human beings.

Source

Upon further investigation by the server, the restaurant simply made the decision to replace the dish. That’s convenient.

Wanting to draw blood, the group mentions at the end of the video that retaliation is in store.

Revealing the name of the restaurant in both the video and the status, netizens began piling on the hurt, condemning the restaurateur for their lack of hygiene.

Maggot Goreng Ayam Makes A Huge Comeback In 2020 When Patron Finds Out That A Chicken He Ate Was Infested With It - World Of Buzz 1

Source: facebook

One netizen said that a report should be made. He writes, “Please report this to the authorities, ensure that the restaurant is closed and summons are issued.”

“When a customer complains that the food has maggots in it, don’t be stupid and challenge them saying that it is freshly made!”

This is the year 2020, you would think that restaurateurs would be a little more responsible when it comes to handling their food right? Apparently not in this case.

With netizens on the warpath to shut down irresponsible eating establishments, let’s hope that we will not see more of incidences like this in the future.

Also read: Customers in PD Mamak Grossed Out By Live Maggots Inside Fried Chicken AFTER They Finished Eating

Maggot Goreng Ayam Makes A Huge Comeback In 2020 When Patron Finds Out That A Chicken He Ate Was Infested With It - World Of Buzz 2

 

 


Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Jellyfish Stings Boy Jellyfish Stings Boy
News17 hours ago

5yo French Boy Dies After Jellyfish Sting In Pangkor Island

The sea is a beautiful place to be when the weather is hot. However, we must never forget that other...

Ft Zahid2 Ft Zahid2
News17 hours ago

Zahid Hamidi Shows Support To Najib Following Court Decision, Urges UMNO Fans Not To Lose Hope

On August 16, former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak had his application to produce new evidence in his final...

E2451Efb 51Dd 40C9 8Cfc 92B81C2E278A E2451Efb 51Dd 40C9 8Cfc 92B81C2E278A
News17 hours ago

Johor To Implement 4-And-A-Half Days Of Work Per Week By Year End?

For many decades, humans around the globe have been working on a 5-day work schedule and it wasn’t until the...

Collage 30 Collage 30
News18 hours ago

Super Idol Winner & M’sian Singer Eison Chai Found Dead At Train Station In Taiwan

Death often creeps in unexpectedly. Just yesterday (August 17), a Malaysian pop singer based in Taiwan met his demise after...

Pexels Photo 6578754 Pexels Photo 6578754
News1 day ago

JUST IN: First Human-To-Pet-Dog Transmission Of Monkeypox Has Been Confirmed In France

While the world is still battling Covid-19, the sudden outbreak of monkeypox has caused a lot of stress to people...

My Post 1 66 My Post 1 66
News2 days ago

15yo Girl & 3 Male Friends Arrested After They Were Found At Kedah Motel With Used Condoms

A teenage girl was arrested along with three male friends after a motel they were at in Padang Temusu, Kedah,...

Collage Airport Collage Airport
News2 days ago

KLIA & Langkawi International Airport Named Among World’s Best Airports; Netizens Disagree

KL International Airport (KLIA) and the Langkawi International Airport (LGK) have been listed among the world’s best airports for Q2...

My Post 1 65 My Post 1 65
News2 days ago

Crackhouse Comedy Club License Cancelled, Owner Blacklisted From Registering Businesses In KL For Life

The owner of the Crackhouse Comedy Club has officially been blacklisted for life, from registering a business license at any...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY