Connect with us

News

JUST IN: FMCO Will Be Extended Till Further Notice

Published

Picture 1 21
Source:The Edge Markets & Yahoo

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said the Movement Control Order (PKP) 3.0 which is in force will not be terminated tomorrow. The Prime Minister said the First Phase of the National Rehabilitation Plan (PPN) will continue as the number of cases are still high. He said, as quoted by Berita Harian,

“Following the move, the government will announce more comprehensive assistance to all community groups tomorrow or Tuesday.”

The government previously announced four phases through PPN and targeted the country to enter the second phase in July or August when the threshold value set is successfully reached. Among the indicators set for the country moving from Phase One to Phase Two of PPN are daily infection cases of less than 4,000 cases, bed use in intensive care unit wards is at a moderate level and vaccination rate reaches 10 per cent of the population.

Hopefully, the number of cases will go down soon and the assistance that will be announced by the government can ease the pain of the rakyat now.

 

Also read: Government Considering Relaxed Rules, Interstate Travel For Fully Vaccinated People

Pjimage 2021 06 21T125619.745 1 1

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News4 hours ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News1 day ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News5 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Collage 2 2 Collage 2 2
News5 days ago

“Shoot them if they evade arrest” – Kedah MB Urges Extreme Measures Against Langkawi Drug Syndicate

Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor has urged police to take firm, and even “extreme”, measures to...

Collage 15 Collage 15
News6 days ago

Jho Low Seeks Presidential Pardon from Donald Trump to Drop His 1MDB Criminal Charges in the US

Fugitive Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, has reportedly applied for a presidential pardon from former...

Collage 14 Collage 14
News1 week ago

19yo M’sian Student Charged with Murder of Woman Found with 61 Stab Wounds, Faces Death Penalty

A college student has been charged at the Kota Bharu Magistrate’s Court today with the murder of 19-year-old Nurfisya Zulkifly...

Collage 13 Collage 13
News1 week ago

PDRM: Several Individuals, Believed to be Drunk, Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery for ‘Glaring’ at Them

A man was assaulted by a group of individuals after reportedly looking in their direction while dining at a restaurant...

Collage 11 Collage 11
News2 weeks ago

PDRM: 11yo Student Who Fell from Melaka School Was Retrieving Peer’s Shoe He Had Thrown on Awning

Police have confirmed that an incident involving a Standard 5 male student, who was injured after falling from a garage...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY