Last week (22 September), the whole nation was shocked when the Yang di-Pertuan Agong was admitted at the National Heart Institute (IJN). Al-Sultan Abdullah was admitted to IJN after he raised concerns about being uncomfortable with his health.
In a statement released by Istana Negara today, here’s the latest update regarding the Agong’s health:
1. The Agong has undergone treatment for food poisoning and treatment while also being advised to undergo follow-up treatments at IJN.
2. He was admitted in IJN on the night of 21 September and was advised to undergo intervention treatment following an MRI on 22 September which showed old sports injuries the Agong had.
3. Intervention treatments were done on his knee joints and ankle and were completed successfully on 24 September and the Agong is now in stable condition.
4. Following this, the Agong was advised by medical experts at IJN to get follow-up treatments under close supervision.
5. The Agong is expected to return to the Istana Negara in the nearest time once his treatment over.
6. Following the love and support shown by Malaysians, the Agong expressed his gratitude towards those who prayed for his wellbeing.
7. He also advised Malaysians to stay careful and take care of their healths while following SOPs in the midst of a rising number of Covid-19 cases.
8. The Agong expressed his worry in the sudden increase of Covid-19 cases. As of 28 September, Malaysia has recorded 115 positive cases.
There are probably many Malaysians who are little disappointed that the Agong has remained mum over the issue brought by Anwar Ibrahim. However, for now, we shall just wish our Agong to have a speedy recovery!
PDRM Proposes ‘Ability To Drive’ Assessment For Senior Citizens Before They Can Renew Their License
PDRM has suggested that the government needs to set a new requirement for senior citizens before they can renew their...
Sri Lanka’s Famous Shaman Who Allegedly Claims He Could Cure Covid-19 Dies Due To The Virus
A high-profile shaman from Sri Lanka who claimed he was able to stop the spread of the virus in his...
YB Khairy: Interval Between 1st & 2nd Doses Of AstraZeneca Vaccine Shortened To 6 Weeks
The Minister of Health, YB Khairy Jamaluddin informed that the period between the first and second doses of the AstraZeneca...
Lorry Driver High On Drugs Falls Asleep On The Wheel & Loses Control Of Vehicle On NKVE
A lorry driver lost control of his vehicle after falling asleep on the wheel and skidded on the NKVE heading...
M’sian Man In Somalia Sentenced To 15 Years In Jail For Assisting Terrorist Organisation
A 34-year-old Malaysian man named Ahmad Mustakim Abdul Hamid, was sentenced to 15 years in prison by a Somali military...
KJ: Herd Immunity No Longer Achievable With 80% Vaccination Due To Delta Variant
The Ministry of Health (KKM) will not longer use the conventional formula of achieving herd immunity with at least 80%...
56 Politicians Were Convicted Of Flouting SOPs Throughout The Lockdown Period
A couple of months ago, #KerajaanGagal was trending online for various reasons, one of which is the fact that many...
PDRM On The Hunt For Those Who Leaked Alleged Lewd Messages & Videos Of Celebrity Preacher
The police have opened up an investigation paper after detecting the spread of several video clips and lewd messages allegedly...
Film & TV11 hours ago
Phone Number Shown On ‘Squid Game’ Belongs To A Real Person Who Has Received Over 4000 Calls From Fans
Social Stories9 hours ago
Watch: Motorcyclist Crashes Into A Person Crossing Lanes At The Grand Saga Toll Plaza
Social Stories10 hours ago
Indian Court Orders Beauty Salon To Pay RM1.13 Million To A Customer For Ruining Her Haircut
Social Stories10 hours ago
SG Security Guard Fined RM14k For Pouring Hand Sanitiser Into Coworker’s Water Bottle