Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim had a special media press conference today, September 23, where he made some surprising announcements regarding the future of the country. If you couldn’t catch all of them, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with everything you need to know from the press conference earlier:
1. Anwar Ibrahim has majority support from a number of MPs from various parties who expressed their deep dissatisfaction with the current leadership.
2. These MPs recognize that the country must have strong, stable and accountable leadership to manage the crisis thus have expressed their support for him.
3. The majority of MPs supporting him are Malay-Muslim centric.
4. He was supposed to meet the Agong on 21 September but unfortunately, the meeting was postponed due to the fact that he was being treated at the National Heart Institute.
5. The government led by Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has fallen.
6. This new government will represent all people, with majority Malay-Bumiputra and fair representation of all races in this country
7. They are committed to upholding the principles of the constitution that recognises the position of Islam, the sovereignty of the Malay rulers and uphold the position of the Malay language as the official language and the special position of the Malays and Bumiputra as well as give assurance to defend the rights of all races.
8. The government will be formed with integrity and commitment to address the crisis that befell the country and put an end to corruption and fight for the wellbeing of the people.
9. Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim reassured this is NOT a backdoor government as the Agong is being consulted first.
10. If the government is formed, the Deputy Prime Minister will not be Datin Wan Azizah and instead, she will be “Deputy Advisor, lover and wife”.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Youth & Sports Minister Will Meet BAM To Suggest a Lift on The Ban Imposed on Lee Zii Jia
Just last week, the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) announced that Lee Zii Jia will not be registered for any...
Yet Another Green Turtle Found Dead In Terengganu, The 11th Carcass This Month Alone!
January 2022 is proving to be one of the deadliest months for green turtles in Terengganu as today, another carcass...
Perhilitan Warns M’sians To NEVER Share Wildlife Sightings Video To Protect Them From Poachers
The Terengganu Department of Wildlife and National Parks (Perhilitan) director, Loo Kean Seong has advised members of the public to...
PM: Government Will NOT Be Enforcing Another Nationwide MCO
The Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob gave an assurance that no Movement Control Order (MCO) nationwide will be...
YDPA Warded In IJN Due To Leg Injury Since Yesterday
The Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah has been warded at the royal ward of the National Heart...
Student In UK Gets Covid-19 For The Fourth Time
The deadly virus has not been easy on all of us. A female student named Wharton from the UK was...
PM: Teachers And KEMAS Staff Are Allowed To Be Involved In Politics Effective Immediately
The government decided to allow teachers and staff of the Training Institute of the Community Development Department (KEMAS) to be...
Johor MB Announces DUN’s Dissolution, State Elections To Be Held Soon
The Menteri Besar of Johor, Datuk Hasni Mohammad has just announced that the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar...
Social Stories22 hours ago
M’sian Car Club Slammed For Stopping Convoy On Highway’s Emergency Lanes To Take Photos
Social Stories17 hours ago
WATCH: M’sian Who Did Not Park At Parking Box Angrily Tries To Drive Off With Clamp Still On Tyre
Social Stories22 hours ago
“Rent a boyfriend for CNY” – M’sian Promotes Himself as a Boyfriend-To-Rent in Over The Top Presentation
Social Stories19 hours ago
“Lee Zii Jia, Malaysia stands with you” – M’sian Rallies For Lee Zii Jia Instead During Azam Baki Protest