fbpx

Connect with us

Social Stories

Girl’s Hair Falls Off in Chunks After Buying Conditioner Suspected to Be Mixed With Hair Removal Cream

Published

on

- WORLD OF BUZZ
Source: Facebook & Facebook

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

The ridiculous “trend” of uncivilised people who vandalise supermarket or convenience store products is really getting out of hand and is causing actual harm to innocent shoppers.

A woman from New Richmond, Wisconsin, recently shared how her daughter lost a chunk of hair after using hair conditioner that she bought from Walmart. 

In her Facebook post on 29th July, she warns other shoppers to be extra careful when buying products like shampoo and conditioner, especially those that don’t have a seal on them. She said that she suspects someone had mixed Nair – a hair removal cream – into the conditioner that her daughter, Ashley, had bought.

Source: Lelong.com

“My daughter, Ashley Rose, bought some [conditioner] 2 days ago and someone mixed Nair in her conditioner bottle!!!!” the woman wrote.

“As I speak she is losing hair and crying!! This conditioner is supposed to be white, but it is an ugly pink color.”

Source: Facebook

She then updated the post saying that her daughter went to get consultation for hair extensions, but her hair was still falling out and the hair she had left was brittle.

“Ashley’s uncle shaved her head Monday night. This Momma is full of emotions rite now,” she wrote.

“Ashley is doing great! She just has to get used to all of this. I saw her yesterday and this girl is beautiful! We haven’t heard from the police or anyone else yet.”

Source: Facebook

Ashley also took to Facebook to share her experience.

She related that she got in the shower on a normal day and washed her hair with shampoo and used conditioner after that. But she realised something was different about it as it didn’t smell quite like what conditioner would. 

She then decided to blow dry her hair after her shower. When she took the towel off her head, she smelt something terrible and decided to shampoo her hair again. However, as she ran her fingers through her hair, her hand was covered in hair!

Source: Facebook

She immediately went to the hospital to make sure she didn’t get any chemical burns. There were some red and irritated spots, but everything seemed alright.

“My hair was finally the way I loved it to be and now it’s gone,” she wrote.

“These photos I’m sharing are personal to me, but apparently needs to get out there. Most of these were from last night; through the night and morning more hair had fallen out and still was falling out in clumps before I shaved it.”

“My heart hurts terribly, I don’t even have any words to say to anyone as I just can’t get anything out but that it hurts and has been scary.”

Source: Facebook

“My only intentions for sharing is to prevent it from happening to anyone else. Check your bottles where ever you get them, nothing can be trusted anymore.”

Her mother’s Facebook post has since garnered 32,000 likes and 74,000 shares at the time of writing.

Oh no! This is such a tragic thing to happen. Always be extra cautious when purchasing products that can be opened by anyone. 

 

Also read: Woman Catches Husband ‘Sleeping’ With 15yo in Her Salon, Shaves Off Girl’s Hair as Punishment

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Latest Videos

Announcement



TRENDING TODAY