It’s always good to see the positive side of whatever unfortunate situation you may find yourself in. Take this couple for example!
Recently, a couple from China were shocked to find a fire breaking out in their apartment. According to Shanghaiist, the fire broke out in their living room when a heater they used to dry clothes short-circuited.
Luckily, they managed to get their hands on a fire extinguisher and put out the flames with some help from their neighbours. Although their living room definitely took some damage, the couple remained upbeat and decided to see their situation in a positive light.
So, what did they end up doing after putting out the fire?
Well, naturally, they decided to take a bunch of happy selfies in front of their charred living room while their faces were still covered in soot. (They even donned some fuzzy Totoro onesies, too!)
The couple shared their selfies in a post on Weibo, where they wished everyone warmth and energy this new year, while warning people to take care this winter.
The couple even posted a video, where the man tells the camera,
“This incident has taught us that winter fire prevention is very important… and to face everything with a smile!”
Well, we’re just glad their apartment was saved before the fire got any worse!
WATCH: M’sian Coast Guard Heroically Rescues 5 Fishermen Stranded On A Rock In Rough Seas
Five local fishermen who were stranded on Pulau Batu Berantai in Selangor owing to heavy weather, which was 1.4 nautical...
5yo French Boy Dies After Jellyfish Sting In Pangkor Island
The sea is a beautiful place to be when the weather is hot. However, we must never forget that other...
Zahid Hamidi Shows Support To Najib Following Court Decision, Urges UMNO Fans Not To Lose Hope
On August 16, former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak had his application to produce new evidence in his final...
Johor To Implement 4-And-A-Half Days Of Work Per Week By Year End?
For many decades, humans around the globe have been working on a 5-day work schedule and it wasn’t until the...
Super Idol Winner & M’sian Singer Eison Chai Found Dead At Train Station In Taiwan
Death often creeps in unexpectedly. Just yesterday (August 17), a Malaysian pop singer based in Taiwan met his demise after...
JUST IN: First Human-To-Pet-Dog Transmission Of Monkeypox Has Been Confirmed In France
While the world is still battling Covid-19, the sudden outbreak of monkeypox has caused a lot of stress to people...
15yo Girl & 3 Male Friends Arrested After They Were Found At Kedah Motel With Used Condoms
A teenage girl was arrested along with three male friends after a motel they were at in Padang Temusu, Kedah,...
KLIA & Langkawi International Airport Named Among World’s Best Airports; Netizens Disagree
KL International Airport (KLIA) and the Langkawi International Airport (LGK) have been listed among the world’s best airports for Q2...
M’sian DJ Remixes Voice Notes From Viral Gas Cylinder Incident
Earlier in the week, a post was shared on a FB group regarding a Malaysian Auntie constantly going MIA from...
Malaysian Husbands Try Steaming Their Wives Favourite Clothes
Malaysian Memoirs | The Accident That Changed Everything (The Kumaar Family Story)
Lifestyle23 hours ago
You Might Be Shocked By The Price Of The Watches These 6 M’sian YouTubers Wear
Social Stories23 hours ago
WATCH: M’sians Amused At Najib’s Supporters For Crying & Praying For Him Outside Of Federal Court
Social Stories22 hours ago
WATCH: Sabahan Who Is Mentally Ill Gets Assaulted After Provoking Another Man In Public
Social Stories6 hours ago
M’sian Student Gets Sexually Harassed By Lecturer Who Asks Her To Fill Up Inappropriate Survey Questions