This is not the first time we’ve heard of people getting electrocuted by electrical outlets. Most cases involve people using their phones while charging and it’s not to be taken lightly as some of these people actually die from the electrical shock.
On 26th September, police from the Nong Bua Daeng district of Chaiyaphum in Thailand were called to a house after a man found his 18-year-old nephew, Suthee, dead on his bed.
According to Daily News, the mobile phone was under Suthee’s body while still being plugged into the electrical socket, which led him to getting electrocuted.
He was found with pale lips and his hand draped over the plug while the charger was still plugged in.
His uncle said that he had heard a loud cry coming from the room the night before, but did not go to check it out as he thought his nephew was just playing mobile games like he always did.
However, when he went to wake his nephew up in the morning, there was no response.
Police officer Pol Maj Withoon Phaphonngam then warned parents to inform their children about the dangers of using devices while they are still plugged in.
Oh no! We’ve heard many tragic stories of people getting electrocuted when they used their phones while it was charging, but in this case, Suthee got electrocuted even though he wasn’t using it!
This just shows how dangerous it can be to have a charging phone near you as you never know what can happen, especially if you’re charging it overnight! Take this as a warning to be extra careful about electrical outlets and the potential harm they can cause you.
Better safe than sorry, guys!
Nga Kor Ming Resigns As Deputy Speaker Of The Parliament, Azalina Othman Takes His Place
Nga Kor Ming has announced his resignation as Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives with immediate effect. Nga shared...
Indonesian Couple Gets Married In Front of Deceased Father As They Did Not Want Him To Miss It
We want our parents to be with us during special moments, especially when we graduate, get married or have our...
M’sian Senator Suggests Introducing Sign Language As Third Language In Educational Institutes
It’s no secret that Malaysians have been somewhat insensitive towards the needs of disabled people, after all, there are still...
Passing On The Torch: Syed Saddiq Congratulates One Of S’pore’s Youngest MP-Elect
The future of tomorrow depends on the youth of today. Recently, one of our nation’s youngest MP’s, Syed Saddiq, congratulated...
Watch: Adorable White Lion Cub Rejected By His Mother, Bonds With Zookeeper Instead
Every child yearns for their mother’s love but the love isn’t limited to just humans. Animals also yearn for the...
- Current Affairs19 hours ago
Aishwarya Rai & Daughter Tests Positive For Covid-19; Husband & Father-In-Law Also Infected
- Food19 hours ago
12 Unique Roti Canai In Malaysia You MUST Try At Least Once
- Current Affairs22 hours ago
Malaysian Man Arrested For Killing 3 Cats In a Washing Machine At Kepong Dobi
- Current Affairs18 hours ago
15yo Teenager’s Arm & Hand Paralyzed After Playing Video Games For 22 HOURS Daily