1. Friends who fong fei kei you one by one as it gets closer to party time
You know, the same friends who seem so ‘onz’ to party and would say ‘bojio’ if you didn’t invite them.
2. You had friends calling you an alcoholic before
3. Arriving to the party 30 minutes to an hour later than the specified time
… because of Malaysian timing and you’ll be there just right when the party starts!
I now grace you with my presence
4. When you’re drowning in a kazillion things to do but still say yes to going out
5. When your friends ask you which kind of drink you want
6. The moment when the bouncer demands for your IC even though you’re way over the age limit
I know it’s a compliment but gawdamn man! Just let me in! #thatswhathesaid
7. That incredible moment the DJ plays your jam
8. When you’re ready to bust some moves at the dance floor but your friends are still too sober
Can you guys drink any faster? #potongstim
9. Wiggling in the dance floor
Because you can hardly even do a decent dance move in the super cramped dance floors.
Seriously, we need bigger dance floors in Malaysia.
10. Creeps trying to get in your pants when all you wanna do is dance
I’m not layan-ing you not because I’m shy, it’s called “not interested”. So seriously, back off.
11. When you keep telling yourself not to spend so much but your bill ends up like…
12. When your friends bojio you to the dance floor and leave you to take care of the drinks
Alcohol’s my only friend now.
13. Your reaction when a friend wants to leave before 3am
14. When you wanna be responsible and not drive drunk but taxi fares after midnight will kill you!
I mean seriously, why do we have to be punished for being responsible??? Luckily, now we no longer have to be though.
Now every party goer can use Grab, the lowest-costing ride in town for your awesome night outs!
Grab has the lowest rates in the Klang Valley especially when you book a ride during weekends (all day) or non-rush hour weekdays (all hours except 6am-10am and 5pm-8pm)!
Plus, they charge at a flat rate ok! Heck, I use Grab to get to work and for party nights, and let me tell you, it’s wayyyy cheaper. The best part is, NO MIDNIGHT CHARGE and senseless parking fees to worry about!
Don’t believe me? Download their app here and check it out for yourself!
Party to your heart’s desire without worrying how to get home. Party hard, but party safe. So, book Grab.
After 6 Years, Aviation Experts Claim To Have Found The Likeliest Crash Site of MH370
After more than 6 years shrouded in mystery, will this finally lead to an answer to what exactly happened to...
JUST IN: YDPA REJECTS Implementing Darurat, Reminds Politicians To Focus On National Stability
For the past few days, Malaysia has been engulfed in a state of uncertainty with our government Cabinet agreeing to...
CMCO For KL, Selangor & Putrajaya May Be Extended If Numbers Continue To Rise
Health Director-General Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah envisioned that the current Controlled Movement Control Order (CMCO) imposed in Selangor,...
Man Found Dead Inside Locked Car At Tapah R&R
This is so tragic! Hopefully, the authorities will be able to investigate the cause of death so that his family...
PDRM Tracking Down Lorry Driver Involved In Hit-And-Run That Killed A Firefighter In Puchong
Hopefully the police will find the lorry driver soon! The Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) are currently on the hunt for...
Social Stories23 hours ago
Myvi Runs Red Light & Slams Into Honda, Causing It To Flip Over
Social Stories13 hours ago
Newborn Baby Found With A Sad Note Abandoned In A Box In Front of Mosque
Social Stories22 hours ago
Mukbang YouTuber Loses 44Kgs In 500 Days After Going On A Transformation Diet
Social Stories13 hours ago
“I’m not good,” Malaysian Shares Heartbreaking Struggles of Hawker Uncles & Aunties During CMCO