New norms call for new inconveniences (said nobody ever, but we know it’s true). If you’ve been out and about with friends or family as of late, you will no doubt have realised that when you’re in a group, scanning the MySejahtera contact tracing QR code may take quite a considerable amount of time to accomplish, what with the number of people doing the same thing.
So imagine how much easier it would be if one member of every family can act as a representative for everyone else to scan the MySejahtera code? Wouldn’t that just make life so much easier? Well the app developers behind MySejahtera thought of the same thing, which is why this brand new feature called ‘Dependents’ has been rolled out for your convenience.
How do you use it? Just follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Go to the main menu of your MySejahtera app, then select ‘More’
2. In the ‘More’ menu, select ‘Manage Dependents’
3. Once the ‘Manage Dependents’ window is open, select ‘Add dependents’ at the bottom-right corner.
4. Input all the relevant details for your dependents, and be sure they are accurate! Once done, press ‘Save’.
5. The next time you need to scan a MySejahtera QR code and you have your family with you, simply check which family member you have present in your MySejahtera app and you’re all done!
So now you won’t have to worry about having the rest of your family to line up alongside you to get your MySejahtera contact tracing done! How simple is that?
Let us know if you’ve already tried this feature for yourself!
Also read: This Waze Feature Reminds You That Your Child Is In The Backseat