Connect with us

News

Water Supply in Klang Valley Finally Normalises on March 11, Syabas Says

Published

Water Supply In Klang Valley To Normalise On March 11, Syabas Says - World Of Buzz
Source: Malaysian Insight

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Most of us living in the Klang Valley have been struggling this past week as we faced water disruption due to the repair works done at a burst surge vessel system at the Sungai Selangor Phase Three Water Treatment Plant (SSP3). Starting from Tuesday (March 6), the water supply has been cut off and residents were seriously inconvenienced by it. Many even resorted to using the water from their apartment pool! Eeeek!

Water Supply In Klang Valley To Normalise Today, Syabas Says - World Of Buzz 1

Source: kosmo

Thankfully, we finally have some good news! Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) said that as of March 11, the restoration of water supply will be increased to over 90%. That’s a relief! The Star reported that efforts were being taken to speed up the recovery process and increase the water pressure to the affected areas.

When the surge vessel system burst at the water treatment plant, more than 500,000 households in Selangor were affected when the 10-hour repair work suddenly became longer than expected.

Water Supply In Klang Valley To Normalise Today, Syabas Says - World Of Buzz

Source: nst

Syabas clarified in a statement saying that the water supply in Hulu Selangor and Kuala Langat is fully restored, while 97.3 per cent of the water supply is restored in Klang, 96.8 per cent in Kuala Lumpur, 91.9  per cent in Gombak, and 74.5 per cent restored in Petaling, as of 7am on March 11, MMO reported.

If you find that your home does not have water supply yet, don’t worry because it takes some time. Besides, Syabas said that lorry tankers will still be mobilised to areas that do not have water until supply is fully restored.

Hopefully the water supply will be back shortly!

 

Also read: Water Cuts in Klang Valley Extended Due to Vessel System Explosion, Says Syabas

Water Cuts In Klang Valley Extended After Vessel System Bursts - World Of Buzz 4

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Ktmft Ktmft
News4 hours ago

KTMB Stops Man Attempting to Steal 250m of Cable Tracks in Johor, Bags of Cable Cutting Tools Seized

Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) successfully foiled an attempt to steal approximately 250 metres of cable along the Kempas Baru–Kulai...

Motorft Motorft
News8 hours ago

3 Malaysian Motorcyclists Arrested for Performing Dangerous Stunts on KL–Seremban Highway

Lying face‑down on a motorcycle in a “Superman” pose and weaving zig‑zag between vehicles were among the dangerous stunts performed...

Arrestft Arrestft
News11 hours ago

Thai Police Go Undercover in Lion Dance Costume to Arrest Thief Who Stole ~RM249k in Artefacts

Thai police pulled off an unconventional arrest during Chinese New Year celebrations this week, after slipping into a lion dance...

Stabft1 Stabft1
News11 hours ago

Woman in Her 50s Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Mother with Can Opener in Kuala Pilah

An elderly woman was injured in the neck after being stabbed by her own daughter in an incident at Kampung...

Dd Ft 14 Dd Ft 14
News1 day ago

PMX Personally Delivers Aid to Banting Fire Victims, Including Family of 3yo Who Perished

A massive fire that broke out on 6 February destroyed about 90% of three houses in Banting, Selangor. As previously...

Collage 57 Collage 57
News3 days ago

“No-trading zone” – DBKL Seizes Goods from Illegal Vendors ‘Tainting’ Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad View

It did not take long for Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to take action against the illegal vendors dominating Dataran...

My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779 My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779
News4 days ago

“Ensuring public safety” – DBKL Clarifies ‘Dakwah’ Stall Closure, Claims NGO Official Never Appeared

Earlier today, we reported that popular Malaysian preacher Firdaus Wong called out Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) for allegedly closing...

Collage 50 Collage 50
News5 days ago

28yo Drunk Porsche Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Causing Couple’s Death in Pahang, Released on RM10k Bail

A 28-year-old Porsche Cayenne driver pleaded not guilty in court yesterday (16 February) to a charge of driving under the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY