Are you thinking of decorating or reorganising your house after being stuck at home for so long but have absolutely no idea where to start? Then we’d definitely recommend dropping by MR.DIY to check out their home brand products! In fact, we bought and tried some MR.DIY Brand products that we believe will definitely elevate your home living! Here are some of the things we found quite helpful and aesthetically pleasing:
1. Decorate your bedroom with cute night lamps
These lamps gently light up the night wherever you place them, be it on your study table or bedside table. Decorate your bedroom with any of these, and you’ll have yourself an Insta-worthy, extremely cosy spot to chill!
Price: RM16.70 (star light) & RM24.90 (rainbow lamp)
2. Apply makeup or take selfies in better lighting using LED bulbs
These LEB bulbs do not only provide better lighting, but they’re also an asset for Insta-worthy mirror selfies! Tried and true: the suction cups fix the bulbs securely on the mirror. It’s also battery powered so you don’t have to worry about finding a plug point or ugly dangling wires.
3. Tidy up the wardrobe with multi-bar hangers
If you have a small wardrobe, we highly recommend investing in these multi-bar hangers! Hanging your tops and pants on the hangers saves up TONS of space in your wardrobe. Besides, it also saves you time as you no longer need to spend hours searching for clothes!
4. Organise makeup products using a cosmetic organiser
Keep your skincare and makeup products organised with this cosmetic organiser, and never waste a second looking for your lipstick again! The bottom drawers also come fully padded with slots for tiny accessories such as rings and earrings!
5. Minimize hazards in the kitchen by using an aesthetic knife rack
Stop scattering all your knives in the drawer! Keep them in this knife rack instead to tidy up the kitchen and prevent unwanted injuries when you fumble through the kitchen drawers. Besides keeping you safe, this sturdy knife rack is also super aesthetic and will easily complement any kitchen!
6. Keep the kitchen neat with multipurpose boxes
There’s no better product to organise your kitchen than these multipurpose containers! Besides keeping your supplements and spices tidy, you can also organise your stationery on the study table with these boxes. They’re so versatile plus, they’re stackable!
Price: RM6.90 (per piece)
7. Save space anywhere using a storage cart with wheels
This storage cart is perfect for those living in small apartments who want to save space and transport their items around! It can either become a junk food corner right next to your study table or a place to hold all your kitchen and/or bathroom utensils. The wheels are also incredibly smooth, you can push it around with ease.
8. Use up empty spaces with hanging storage baskets
Is the lower part of your wall-mounted cabinets or counters always empty? Now you can utilize all the empty spaces with these storage baskets! Tuck these baskets into the shelf planks and you’ll instantly have more space to place and organise your belongings! No drilling or hammering required!
9. Make bathrooms safer with anti-slip mats
Improve the bathrooms and toilets at home with these anti-slip mats, especially if you live with elderlies! The waterproof mats provide excellent grip and smooth drainage. You can also easily cut these mats to your desired sizes!
Price: RM7.50 (45cm x 100cm)
10. Keep toilet bowls clean with cleaning tablets
lazy busy to clean your toilet every few days? Well, these cleaning tablets will help keep your toilet bowls clean and bacteria-free every time you flush! Thanks to these tablets, you no longer have to clean your toilet bowls too frequently. The blue water also makes your toilet feel & look a bit more atas, no?
How useful are these items?! The good news is that there are many more handy MR.DIY Brand products available in stores. You can see for yourself at your nearest MR.DIY branch! If you’re worried about the quality and prices of the products, rest assured that MR.DIY would never let you down!
MR.DIY has worked closely with reputable and leading global manufacturers to produce household products that fulfil industry standards. Hence, MR.DIY Brand products are thoughtfully designed and produced in their highest quality and then sold at the most reasonable prices. This is why the home brand is known to deliver three promises:
- All products are good value for money – Abiding by their brand promise, ‘always low prices’, MR.DIY Brand products are made affordable for customers from all walks of life. Not only that, MR.DIY ensures that their home brand products are worth every Ringgit you spend!
- The quality of all products is assured – MR.DIY Brand products are all certified for their standard and excellent quality. All products undergo product testing with high regulatory standards before being sold in stores. Besides, electrical appliances have SIRIM certifications to ensure the safety of all consumers.
- There’s a wide range of products to choose from – Being the best one-stop household shopping spot, the MR.DIY Brand offers many quality products for a wide range of categories, such as electrical, hardware, household, stationery, car accessories, and sports. Now you know where to buy everything you need at one go!
Wait, that’s not it! After you shop for MR.DIY Brand products, don’t forget to participate in the #iLoveMRDIYBrand Snap & Win Contest!
From now until 30th November 2021, snap pictures of your MR.DIY Brand products in the most creative way possible, and stand a chance to win AMAZING prizes!
Yes, prizes include 3x iPhone 13 Pro Max!
Can’t wait to win the prizes already? Here are three simple steps to join the contest!
- Snap a creative photo of yourself with any MR.DIY Brand products. Showcase your love for MR.DIY home brand!
- Upload the photo to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtags #iLoveMRDIYBrand & #MRDIYBrand and mention MR.DIY on Facebook or @mrdiy2u on Instagram. Also, make sure that your profile is set to ‘Public’ so that MR.DIY can see your creative photo(s)!
- Send your post’s URL and the original high-resolution photo to MR.DIY here, and you’re good to go!
These fellow Malaysians have already submitted their creative entries! Join the fun now!
View this post on Instagram
The best part is that you can submit as many entries as you like! What are you waiting for? Start shopping, snap a creative photo and win an iPhone 13 now!
Which MR.DIY Brand products are already on your wish list? Let us know in the comments below!
World No. 7 Shuttler Lee Zii Jia Resigns From Badminton Association of Malaysia
National No.1 badminton singles player, Lee Zii Jia has officially parted ways with Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) and will...
Here’s Everything You Need To Know About The 2022 Chinese New Year SOPs
Everyone is excited for the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations, but we still have to keep in mind and adhere...
Testing Rate For Cervical Cancer Still Low But It’s The 3rd Most Common Cancer Affecting M’sian Women
Cancer is a very terrifying thing and it’s always sad to hear about it affecting someone. Cervical cancer has...
PLUS: Teams Will Manually Scan RFID Tags For Users Stuck At Toll Booths & Offer Detection Diagnostic
“Contactless transactions” have been the norm ever since the pandemic struck in order to curb the spread of the virus....
KJ: M’sia May Completely Ban Cigarettes & Other Tobacco-Products For Future Generations
The Ministry of Health (MOH) is planning to enact a new legislation known as the Tobacco and Smoking Control Act...
Mydin’s Boss Says Prices For Dry Goods & Clothing Expected to Increase by 10% in 2022
Although the Prime Minister had previously announced that the prices of some goods will stabilise this year, our favourite eateries...
Massive Congestion Caused By RFID Reported On Multiple Toll Roads Around KL & Selangor
Videos and images have surfaced online, of a massive congestion allegedly caused by the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)...
Over 100 Taman Sri Muda Residents Will Be Suing Federal & S’gor Govt For Negligence Over Flash Floods
The sudden flash floods which hit many parts of the country had claimed plenty of lives. Following the government’s alleged...
Social Stories24 hours ago
“He is still my son” – Father Forgives Son Who Was on Drugs & Brutally Murdered His Mother
Social Stories5 hours ago
“Was he asking for forgiveness from Lord Muruga?” – Najib’s Thaipusam Visit to Batu Caves Divides M’sians
Social Stories7 hours ago
Najib: RFID Stickers Should Have Been Given FOC Due To Its Low Cost & Not RM35 Per Sticker
Social Stories7 hours ago
Antivaxxer Mum Plans to Sue KKM & Her Husband After He Got Their Son Vaccinated Without Her Consent