Our pets are really intelligent creatures and sometimes, they might surprise you by doing things that you would not expect them to do.
This husky owner, however, was in for the shock of her life when her phone alerted her that her house in Stanford-le-Hope was on fire.
It turns out that the cause of the fire was from the microwave but she didn’t remember turning it on. Apparently, the owner’s dog was left home alone and as it was a very clever doggo, it accidentally turned on the microwave which was placed on top of the countertop. Prior to this, the owner actually stored a packet of bread rolls in the appliance, so when the dog turned it on, the bread rolls began to burn.
The owner was alerted of the fire from an app in her phone which is connected to a camera set up in her house. The firefighters said that when they arrived, they found that the kitchen was filled with smoke but they managed to contain the fire and it did not spread throughout the house.
The firefighters have also warned that any food or packaging should never be stored in the microwave as it is very easy for animals and/or small children to accidentally operate the appliance.
The personnel has also said that the husky is unharmed from the ordeal.
That is certainly very scary! So guys, you’ve heard the message, don’t leave any food or things in the microwave when you’re not using it!
Sivagangga Cluster: Kampung Ulu Residents Fitted With Pink Wristbands
Previously, only people who had to observe self-quarantine were fitted with pink wristbands. Due to the drastic increase in cases...
Malaysian Couple Seen With Pink Wristbands Turned Out To Be Visitors From A Pet Shop
News of Malaysians escaping their Covid-19 quarantine has been circulating on the Internet and on television, so it’s not surprising...
Unemployed Man Going Through Family Issues Faced With RM3,000 Fine For Attempting Suicide
A 28-year-old man who was going through family issues has been charged with an RM3,000 fine for attempting suicide from...
Cases Rise Again With 21 New Cases Including 6 Local Transmissions, 3 From Sivagangga Cluster
Malaysia records 21 new Covid-19 cases as of 5 August, with 15 import cases and six local transmissions including three...
‘Rapid KL Support Lokal’ Campaign To Help Small Local Businesses Affected By Covid-19 Lockdowns
To all local small business owners, this one is for you! It’s no secret that after the Covid-19 outbreak and...
- News24 hours ago
Pitbull That Attacked Passerby In Melaka Looking For Second Chance At Life While Awaiting Fate
- News7 hours ago
Video: Driver Suddenly Changes Lanes, Causing Motorcyclist To Crash and Be Run-over
- Current Affairs10 hours ago
BREAKING: Massive Explosion Takes Place in Beirut, Lebanon, Dozens Killed & Thousands Injured
- Current Affairs7 hours ago
MKN Lists 14 Public Places in Malaysia Where Wearing A Mask Is Compulsory