When Apple first debuted its wireless AirPods, there were mixed reactions as some people felt that the earphones were innovative while others said that it looked ridiculous. There were some skeptical people who felt that the AirPods were too small and could get lost easily, but we bet that you didn’t know they’re so tiny that they could be easily swallowed without you knowing!
Well, a man identified by the surname Xu was shocked to find that the AirPods were so small that he accidentally swallowed them one night. According to Apple Daily, the incident happened on April 23 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Xu had fallen asleep and forgotten to take out his AirPods.
He woke up the next morning and was surprised to find that his right AirPod was missing. He looked everywhere but could not find the missing object. Hence, he decided to look for the missing AirPod using the Find My iPhone app and heard a beeping sound, but could not determine where the sounds originated from.
After he listened carefully, he discovered that the sound was actually coming from inside him and was shocked to find that he had actually swallowed the AirPod in his sleep. OMG, what? Xu said that he did not feel any discomfort but was worried so he went to the doctor to explain his predicament.
The doctor performed an X-ray on him and discovered that the AirPod was indeed inside his digestive system. He prescribed some laxatives to Xu and asked him to pay attention to his faeces. True enough, the next day, Xu excreted the AirPod and cleaned it.
To his surprise, the AirPod functioned well even after its arduous journey through Xu’s digestive system. What’s even more astonishing is that the AirPod was working fine inside Xu’s stomach and after a good wash, it was back to normal, which amazed Xu.
Meanwhile, the doctor said that he had seen many foreign objects that have somehow landed the stomachs of patients, but this was the first time that he had seen an AirPod. Although Xu did not feel any discomfort, it was important that the AirPod was removed within two days otherwise the battery could damage his intestines. Had he not excreted the AirPod, the doctor would have to perform surgery.
It’s pretty cool that the earphone could still work after that but hopefully, Xu disinfected it properly!
“There is nothing that toppled or fell” KJ Denies Anwar’s Claim That The PN Government Has Fallen
Just hours ago Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, President of PKR, shocked Malaysians when he announced in a press conference that...
Man Slits Wife’s Pregnant Belly To Check Baby’s Gender After Priest Said They Were Having Another Girl
In some parts of the world, having baby girls are still considered a shame and boys are still favoured. Unfortunately,...
Health DG: No Need To Postpone Election In Sabah As The Covid-19 Situation Is Under Control
The Covid-19 situation in Sabah is still under control at the moment and there is no need to postpone the...
“I Am The Valid Prime Minister,” PM Muhyiddin Responds To Anwar’s Claim That PN Govt Has Fallen
Malaysian Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has released a statement in response to Dato’ Seri Anwar bin Ibrahim’s claim...
JUST IN: Malaysia Records 147 New Positive Covid-19 Cases And 3 Deaths
According to the Ministry of Health, there are 147 new cases in Malaysia today (23 September) bringing the total number...
News24 hours ago
Elderly Woman In Sarawak Found Dead After Being Stabbed In The Face By Grandson
News8 hours ago
Witnesses Scream As Man Jumps Off Building In Jalan Ipoh, Confirmed Dead At Scene
News23 hours ago
JUST IN: Agong Admitted To IJN, Undergoing Treatment Since Monday
News3 hours ago
JUST IN: Government Will Be Giving RM1,000 to B40 Households & RM500 to B40 Singles!