fbpx
Connect with us

Social Stories

Malaysian’s Car Caught On Fire After He Left Power Bank Inside

Published

on

Malaysian's Car Caught On Fire After He Left Power Bank Inside - World Of Buzz 1

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

In a world taken over by smart gadgets, its almost a necessity to carry around a power bank. I mean, what if your phone runs out of battery, what then?? The life as we know is will spiral out of control.

How do I check the time? How am I going to get to this place? What am I going to do with my twitching fingers from not texting??

However, a Malaysian male soon found out the having a power bank can be pretty dangerous. Well, especially when you leave it in the car.

A lot of us take things for granted, thinking “aiya, ok wan la” without a second thought of any bad possibilities that may occur.

And leaving his power bank during day time, in a hot weather like Malaysia proved to be a mistake that should never be repeated.

Facebook user, Heng Swee from Penang shared a post on Facebook aimed to serve as a Public Service Announcement so other people won’t experience the same mishap as he did.

Having left his power bank, the gadget exploded due to overheating, causing a fire to break out in his car. The fire was large enough to melt their entire front mid section of his car, the air-conditioners, radio and compartments. His windscreen was charred by the fire as well.

Fortunately, a parking attendant managed to contact him in time to put out the fire before the situation got worse.

His post writes:

“Left the power bank in my car under extreme heat this afternoon has caused it to explode, igniting fire which destroyed the entire dashboard and other operating apparatus.

Luckily, was notified by our parking attendant, to which the fire was put out before being engulfed totally.
Hope to share this bad experience with all folks and friends alike,…..never to leave electrical gadgets or power banks in your vehicle in view of the present heat generated.”

Malaysian's Car Caught On Fire After He Left Power Bank Inside - World Of Buzz

So becareful and be more cautious guys!

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Latest Videos

Announcement



TRENDING TODAY