Connect with us

News

Idris Elba Tests Positive For Covid-19 With No Symptoms After Being Exposed To Infected Person

Published

Idris Elba Tests Positive For Covid-19  After Being Exposed To Infected Person - World Of Buzz
Source: Twitter & Allure

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Idris Elba has been tested positive for Covid-19 even after showing no symptoms of the disease.

The English actor made the announcement on Twitter where he said that he found out he had been exposed to an infected person last Friday (13th March) and went to get himself tested.

“This morning I tested positive for Covid 19. I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus,” he wrote in the caption. 

“Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing ???? No panic.”

The 47-year-old said that he has been isolated ever since he was exposed to the virus, and that his wife, who was also in the video, had not been tested and is “doing okay”.

“I got tested because I realise I was exposed to someone who had also tested positive. I found out last Friday (13th March) that they had tested positive,” he said.

“I quarantined myself and got a test immediately and got the test results back today.”

“This is serious. Now is the time to really think about social distancing, washing your hands.”

“Beyond that there are people out there who aren’t showing symptoms and that could easily spread it, so now’s the time to be really vigilant.”

Idris Elba Sexiest Man Alive

Elba then ended the video saying that “transparency is probably the best thing for this right now.”

“If you’re feeling ill, or you feel like you should be tested, or if you’ve been exposed, do something about it.”

Stay safe out there, everyone! And remember to practise social distancing, wash your hands and get tested if you have been exposed to the virus.

 

Also read: Tom Hanks & His Wife Test Positive For Covid-19 While Filming Movie in Australia

Tom Hank &Amp; His Wife Te - World Of Buzz

Source: Allure

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage 17 Collage 17
News4 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Collage 2 2 Collage 2 2
News4 days ago

“Shoot them if they evade arrest” – Kedah MB Urges Extreme Measures Against Langkawi Drug Syndicate

Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor has urged police to take firm, and even “extreme”, measures to...

Collage 15 Collage 15
News5 days ago

Jho Low Seeks Presidential Pardon from Donald Trump to Drop His 1MDB Criminal Charges in the US

Fugitive Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, has reportedly applied for a presidential pardon from former...

Collage 14 Collage 14
News6 days ago

19yo M’sian Student Charged with Murder of Woman Found with 61 Stab Wounds, Faces Death Penalty

A college student has been charged at the Kota Bharu Magistrate’s Court today with the murder of 19-year-old Nurfisya Zulkifly...

Collage 13 Collage 13
News6 days ago

PDRM: Several Individuals, Believed to be Drunk, Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery for ‘Glaring’ at Them

A man was assaulted by a group of individuals after reportedly looking in their direction while dining at a restaurant...

Collage 11 Collage 11
News1 week ago

PDRM: 11yo Student Who Fell from Melaka School Was Retrieving Peer’s Shoe He Had Thrown on Awning

Police have confirmed that an incident involving a Standard 5 male student, who was injured after falling from a garage...

Collage 9 Collage 9
News2 weeks ago

11yo Falls From Melaka School Building While Retrieving Shoe Allegedly Thrown Onto Awning by a Peer

A Standard Five male student from a primary school in Batu Berendam, Melaka, was injured after falling from the first-floor...

Dd Ft 17 Dd Ft 17
News2 weeks ago

“I forgive him” – Father of 8yo Girl Fatally Struck Near Johor School Urges Public Not to Blame Van Driver

An 8-year-old student was fatally struck in front of Sekolah Kebangsaan (SK) Seri Maimon in Parit Sulong, Batu Pahat, Johor,...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY