We’re nearing the final quarter of 2019 and that can only mean one thing: It’s time to finish up our annual leave and go for our year-end VACATION!!! And if you’re thinking “don’t want lah, travelling so expensive“, we actually have the inside scoop on an event you wouldn’t want to miss!
Whether you’re planning a local or overseas holiday, there’s a promo for everyone at the upcoming Klook Travel Fest 2019!
This isn’t like your everyday travel fair though! This is a one-of-a-kind mobile-driven, experiential travel fair that will bring travel, fun, and community together under one roof, for TWO DAYS ONLY!
The best part is, visitors can get buy 1 free 1 promos, 50% discounts, cheap flight tickets, travel merch, insider tips, and so much more here!
To score these awesome promos, make sure you:
- “Purchase” your FREE Klook Travel Fest 2019 admission ticket via their site or app
- Show up at the event and present your voucher redemption via the Klook App (Printed/email vouchers will not be accepted)
- And you’re in!
More info along with the official schedule will be provided soon via Klook’s Facebook event, so stay tuned!
As of now, here’s what we know about what you can expect from the Klook Travel Fest:
1. Never-before-seen travel deals to some of the happiest places on earth
Expect flash deals to famous theme parks and attractions around the world including:
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Ocean Park
- Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360
- Universal Studios Japan
- JR West x Universal Studios Japan x Harukas 300
- Casa Batllo, Barcelona
- Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore
- Sunway Lagoon, KL
- KidZania, KL
- The Rift, Midvalley
- Aquaria KLCC
And so much more! With 50% discounts, buy 1 free 1 deals, as well as buy 2 free 1 deals, imagine how much you can save if you get a hold of these deals!
2. Free travel tips and sharing sessions by famous celebs and influencers
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
If you want the lowdown on all the money-saving travel hacks or travel tips to make your holidays much more fuss-free, make sure you listen to what these celebs and travel experts have to say! From funny stories and insider tips to travel videography and solo travelling, you’ll be able to learn all sorts of useful tips here!
Some of these activities, speakers, and topics include:
- SONG PERFORMANCES & ON-STAGE GAMES
- Jenn Chia & Jon Liddell – Malaysians’ favourite power couple known for curating creative, engaging and comedic content on social media
- TIPS ON TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN
- Sazzy Falak – Malaysian actress, TV host, entrepreneur, and more
- Daphne Iking – Travel vlogger, emcee, TV host, actress
- Wei Zhi – Local food and travel blogger with over 20 million hits
- WHAT WE LEARNED WHILE TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN
- Joe Chang & Mia Chai – A family-oriented duo who regularly shares tips and tricks of parenthood and travelling as a family
- Wong Chui Ling – Born in Hong Kong, Wong is a mother, TV/radio producer, host and entrepreneur
- MYTHS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT TRAVELLING SOLO
- Mei Mei Chu – Full-time Malaysian journalist and award-winning travel blogger
- HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR JAPAN TRIP
- Chanwon – Content creator focusing on beauty, travel, and lifestyle-related topics
- TRAVEL STORIES TO HIDDEN GEMS IN & AROUND MALAYSIA
- Baki Zainal – Local TC host, actor, cyclist, and an adventurous traveller
- STYLING TIPS TO UP YOUR TRAVEL GAME & HOW TO EXPLORE LIKE A LOCAL WHILE TRAVELLING
- Asma’ Nasaruddin – Creative director for a local fashion brand with over 100k Instagram followers
Apart from these, there will be other performances taking place throughout the event too including Japanese Drum Performance, K-pop dance performances, and more.
3. Highly immersive ‘Experience booths’ to let you experience popular attractions all in one place
Be thoroughly entertained and take as many Insta-worthy photos as you can here while you experience and immerse yourself in popular attractions such as Hong Kong Disneyland, Universal Studios Japan, Ocean Park Hong Kong, and more!
There’s a kids’ corner set up by Kidzania where your kids will surely be entertained too!
4. Free gifts and amazing prizes!!!
Visitors to the Klook Travel Fest will NOT be walking away empty-handed. In fact, you can stand to win up to RM100,000 worth in prizes which include roundtrip air tickets, Dyson hairdryers, Samsonite luggage bags and more!
Sounds like a pretty exciting weekend of fun and activities, plus insane travel promos and discounts!!! So make sure you mark your calendars and sign up for FREE now to attend the Klook Travel Fest 2019, especially if you’re planning to travel soon!
#KlookTravelFest2019 event deets below:
Date: 28-29 September 2019
Time: 10am-10pm, daily
Venue: Hall 9, Level 3, MITEC (Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre), 8 Jalan Dutamas 2, KL.
Stay up to date or find out more about their latest travel fest promos by getting your FREE tickets here, or like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram for the latest deals and event schedule that’s coming soon!