Get Your Holiday ON: Here’s How M’sians Can Get Up To 45% OFF Flights to Perth, Taipei, Hong Kong & MORE!
Amidst the tight deadlines and heavy workload, many of us yearn for a relaxing holiday to unwind and recharge. From sunny island vacays to exciting cultural explorations, there are so many holiday plans in our heads waiting to be fulfilled!
Is your budget holding you back? Travelling can be expensive, but not when there are cheap flight tickets! If you’re looking to travel anytime from now to 30th November, we’ve found a promo that saves you a bundle…
Malaysia Airlines is offering up to 45% OFF international flights, domestic fares as low as RM99, and MORE!
YES, you read that right! You’re entitled to a bunch of exciting deals if you plan your trip ahead and get flight tickets before 8th March!
Not sure where to travel to next? Check out some of the most popular travel destinations Malaysia Airlines can fly you to!
International destinations: for fellow globetrotters!
1. Perth, Australia
Matagarup Bridge, Swan River
Wanna get active during your next holiday? Any green panther or outdoorsman can never resist Perth, a sun-soaked city full of exciting adventures!
- Swan River: Hop onto a relaxing cruise along the scenic Swan River to admire impressive landmarks like Matagarup Bridge, Bell Tower, Optus Stadium and more!
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden: One of the largest city parks in the world, it houses walking trails that lead to panoramic lookout points for the best city views.
- Cottesloe Beach: Enjoy beach games and water sports in the crystal blue ocean and white sandy beach—a haven for athletic individuals!
Indiana Cottesloe Beach House
2. Taipei, Taiwan
Dalongdong Bao’an Temple
Taiwan’s capital city is a thriving museum where historical monuments stand amidst modern skyscrapers. It houses forward-moving communities that never forget their roots!
- Dalongdong Bao’an Temple: Dedicated to Paosheng (the God of Medicine and Healing), this temple took 25 years to construct and its current structure has stood since 1805!
- National Revolutionary Martyrs’ Shrine: Catch the hourly Guard Changing Ceremony at this gorgeous shrine! It was built to honour 390,000 soldiers who served in the Chinese Civil War.
- Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall: Learn all about the history of Taiwan and the life story of Chiang Kai-Shek, the former president of the Republic of China!
Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
3. Hong Kong
Man Mo Temple
Ask any loyal fans of Hong Kong dramas, and they can go on and on about the city’s rich, unique culture that has been passed down for generations!
- Lan Kwai Fong: Foodies, here’s where you can devour mouthwatering local dishes at open-air patios along the sidewalks like a real Hong Konger!
- Man Mo Temple: Besides paying tribute to Man (the God of Literature) and Mo (the God of War), worshippers also visit this temple to meet fortune tellers and peek into their future.
- Temple Street Night Market: Shopping for traditional crafts, jade jewellery and more at this night market will give you an authentic Hong Kongese experience!
Temple Street Night Market
Domestic destinations: Cuti-cuti Malaysia~
4. Kuching, Sarawak
Dance performance in Sarawak Cultural Village
Contrary to its name, the capital city of Sarawak is not a tourist spot that exclusively caters to cat lovers. In fact, it has so much more to offer all thanks to its diverse culture and dense forests!
- Sarawak Cultural Village: Dive deep into the indigenous culture of Dayak, Iban, and more by learning about their traditional houses, performances, and crafts!
- Gunung Gading National Park: Spot the rare rafflesia flowers (the largest flower in the world) and mesmerising waterfalls during your leisure trail.
- Cat Museum: Here, you’ll discover the historical and cultural significance of cats by exploring over 2,000 exhibits. There’s also a mummified feline from 5,000 years ago!
Rafflesia flower in Gunung Gading National Park
5. Langkawi, Kedah
You’ve probably already heard of the Langkawi Cable Car and Sky Bridge but now, let us introduce you to Langkawi’s other hidden wonders!
- Underwater World: This aquarium is home to more than 500 species of sea creatures and a 15-metre walkthrough underwater tunnel.
- Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise: See and learn about over 2,500 exotic birds like hornbills, flamingos and more. You also get to feed them!
- Kilim Karst Geoforest Park: A UNESCO World Heritage site that allows you to boat around stunning mangrove forests.
Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
The Habitat Penang Hill
Admit it, most of us visit Penang to satisfy our cravings for Laksa, Char Kuey Teow, oyster omelettes, and more. Local delicacies aside, the city also houses many interesting attractions!
- The Habitat Penang Hill: Its 1.6km-long nature trail cuts through an ancient forest and takes you into the heart of a diverse jungle.
- Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm: Observe and interact with over 15,000 free-flying butterflies in their natural habitats like caves and lush greenery!
- Kek Lok Si Temple: This largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia is known for its 7-tiered pagoda, a 37-metre-tall Kuan Yin sculpture, and over 10,000 Buddha statues.
Kek Lok Si Temple
Other than the fascinating locations above, Malaysia Airlines also offers discounted flights to many other destinations! Here’s just to name a few:
- London, United Kingdom
- Sydney, Australia
- Tokyo, Japan
- Seoul, Korea
- Bali, Indonesia
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Mumbai, India
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Are your dream destinations on the list? Make your travel dreams come true and cross off your bucket list with Malaysia Airlines today!
But before you grab your credit card, we have more good news for you…
More exclusive perks await!
Flight tickets aside, you can also get 15% OFF a wide range of bonus travel perks, such as:
- Seat Selection (Economy only)
- Value Bundle (Standard Seat & 10kg Extra Baggage; Economy only)
- Golden Lounge Access (Economy only)
- Premium Bundle (Extra Legroom Seat & Golden Lounge Access; Economy only)
- Extra Baggage (Economy & Business)
What’s more, if you’re an Enrich member, you get to earn an additional 50% Bonus Enrich Points for your purchase—how great is that?!
So, wait no longer and purchase your flight tickets here before 8th March 2023! Make sure your trip happens before 30th November 2023, so you can enjoy all the amazing deals okay!
For the latest flight promotions and news, visit Malaysia Airlines’ website or follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
M’sian Couple Who Works as Massage Therapists is Charged For Selling 20yo OKU Daughter For Sex
Members from the differently-abled community often get taken advantage of by others. However, what makes the situation even worse is...
PAS Wants Thai Hot Guys Out of the Country, DBKL Confirms Bar’s License Has Expired Since Feb 2021
It’s not surprising that the scheduled appearance of Thai Hot Guys receives criticism, as PAS already issued a statement this...
Elderly Doctor Attacked in Ampang Just Because He Didn’t Stop When Asked After Getting Collided Into
Due to not stopping when asked to, an elderly man had been punched, kicked and had his hair pulled in...
Rosmah Allowed To Travel To S’pore For 6 Weeks To Visit Sick Grandson For Aidilfitri
Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor has been allowed to travel abroad for 6 weeks to visit family members, including her sick...
Road Users Can Pay Tolls With Debit & Credit Cards at 5 Highways Starting From September
Just yesterday (March 21), it was reported that the Ministry of Transport has instructed all agencies including public transport operators...
7 Men in Kelantan Receive Warning Notice for Wearing Shorts, During Raid in Shisha Restaurant
There are always rules that we are expected to follow at certain places, and failure to do so may result...
No More Touch ‘n Go Monopoly? Govt Orders For Open Payment System For Public Transport!
The Ministry of Transport has instructed all agencies including public transport operators under the ministry to implement an open payment...
Hannah Yeoh Will Be Summoned By PDRM To Testify On Cancelled ‘Jom Ziarah Gereja’ Program
The Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) will call on Minister of Youth and Sports, Hannah Yeoh, to record evidence to assist...
Lifestyle24 hours ago
This Hidden Gem in KL Serves Affordable Authentic Japanese Ramen That’s Sinfully Delicious!
Social Stories4 hours ago
M’sian Couple Uses Lost Credit Card To Shop ‘Til They Drop, Returns It After They Had Gone Viral
Social Stories24 hours ago
M’sian Always Cries When His Wife Tells Him To Stay Home, Netizens Think He’s Manipulating Her
Social Stories23 hours ago
From Dancing to Acting! Viral Roasted Pork Seller Who Dances to Blackpink Joins the Casts of a Local Film