By now, we’re pretty sure everyone knows the importance of practising good dental hygiene and having a daily oral care routine. Our mouth is the gateway to our overall health and taking proper care of our gums and teeth can help prevent future health problems such as heart disease and diabetes!
One way to upgrade your oral care routine is to use an electric toothbrush as it guarantees a deeper and more thorough clean. But have you ever thought about upgrading the rest of your dental products such as your toothpaste, dental floss and mouthwash?
Well, if you’ve been looking for new and effective dental products to use, why not try ZenyumFresh™? It has more eco-friendly ingredients too!
With Zenyum’s new line of naturally-inspired dental products called ZenyumFresh™, you’ll be on top of your dental hygiene game in no time!
Yassss! We are all for upgrading our dental care routine with more eco-friendly products! 🦷
Without compromising on the effectiveness of each product, Zenyum set out to create a line of dental products using naturally-inspired ingredients to ensure that users get to transform their dental routine from being a boring chore to an exciting ritual!
Say goodbye to dental floss that’s not environmentally friendly, toothpaste that doesn’t cater to our mouth’s exact needs and mouthwash that contains alcohol!
Oh, interesting! So, what are the new dental products that will be launching?
The all-new ZenyumFresh™ line consists of three innovative products made from naturally-inspired ingredients:
- Floss: Floss picks made of 60% corn starch making them more environmentally-friendly, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free!
- The Day! & Night. Toothpastes: Two separate kinds of toothpaste to suit your mouth’s daytime & nighttime needs!
- Breath Shield: A mouthwash made with revitalising ingredients that help prevent plaque build-up and keep your breath fresh!
Here’s a breakdown of each product that will surely up your dental game!
Zenyum‘s Floss is a game-changing dental floss that comes in the form of floss picks made to effortlessly glide between your teeth. While floss picks are usually not made from naturally-inspired ingredients, you can count on ZenyumFresh™ to change that!
The Zenyum Floss is made up of 60% corn starch, making it vegan-friendly and 100% cruelty-free! Wow!
The Floss also has:
- Charcoal-infused mint to protect & detoxify your teeth providing long-lasting freshness
- Sturdy nylon thread that glides between teeth surfaces to target food debris and bacteria, it also won’t snap during flossing!
- Twin floss picks that help to look after your gums and prevents inflammation
Wow, we’ve never heard of dental floss that has a lesser impact on the environment!
Okay, we know what you’re thinking. Why do we need two separate kinds of toothpaste?! Well, that’s because our mouths go through different conditions when we are awake and when we’re asleep which only means that our oral care should also work according to that! Genius, right?
The ZenyumFresh™ Day! and Night. toothpaste are both premium, whitening kinds of toothpaste specifically formulated to ensure we have a healthy smile all day long!
The ZenyumFresh™ Day! toothpaste contains:
- An enzyme in papaya called papain that helps whiten our teeth and reduce staining too!
- Japanese hydroxyapatite and sodium fluoride that helps strengthen our teeth and protect them throughout the day
- Natural peppermint oil so that our breath stays fresh all day long!
While the ZenyumFresh™ Night. toothpaste contains:
- Ultra-fine grade activated charcoal that’s effective in cleaning off any stains that we may have accumulated during the day
- Extra sodium fluoride helps to remineralise and prevent cavities in our teeth
- Aloe vera so that our gums are soothed and can recover while we’re sleeping at night
Wow, cool stuff! Additionally, both the Day! and Night. toothpastes use coconut oil as a natural foaming agent and are free from sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), a substance commonly found in shampoo & body soaps that can irritate sensitive teeth and gums! 🎉
Say goodbye to alcohol-filled mouthwash! The ZenyumFresh™ Breath Shield will keep your breath minty fresh without the burning sensation you’d normally get from mouthwash.
Using naturally-inspired ingredients, ZenyumFresh™ Breath Shield aims to target the bacteria in our mouths more effectively thus preventing plaque and tartar build-up. It contains:
- Xylitol, a naturally occurring sugar that will get rid of bad-breath causing bacteria and cavities too!
- Zinc citrate which has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the formation of plaque and tartar.
- A unique blend of Vitamin E, essential oils and field mint flavours for naturally fresh breath in just 30 seconds!
The ingredients also help to remineralise your teeth shielding you from teeth sensitivity and cavities! Yasss!
That’s awesome! But why should I upgrade to environmentally-friendly dental products? 🤔
There are simply too many reasons why you should! Today, we’ll list out just a few reasons why these products are awesome:
- They don’t include the nasties such as parabens, petrochemicals and harsh abrasives that can ruin your beautiful, strong teeth
- They contain naturally-inspired ingredients which means it’s safe, gentle and won’t cause irritation if swallowed
- Reduces the risk of diseases such as heart attack & diabetes which may occur when you use dental products filled with chemicals
- It’s kinder to the environment as you won’t be using single-use plastic or washing chemicals down the drain
Who knew switching to naturally-inspired dental products could have such life-changing benefits?? Especially since our dental health is extremely important, we need to make sure that we’re using the right ingredients and tools too!
Speaking of the right tools, we really recommend using the new ZenyumFresh™ dental products with their ZenyumSonic™ toothbrush! For example, the ZenyumFresh™ Day! and Night. toothpastes work best with the ZenyumSonic™ ‘Gentle’ and ‘Clean’ mode so you’ll always have clean and pearly white teeth! ✨
And guess what?!
Zenyum is offering up to 45% OFF their ZenyumFresh™ New Smile Ritual bundle from now until 20 February so you can get your new dental products at a more affordable price, OMG! 😍
Wow, we think these ZenyumFresh™ products will be an absolute game-changer in your oral care routine! Gentle products that are safe for you, your family and the environment, who doesn’t want that?!
Ministry of Transport Allocates RM450 Millions To Upgrade LRT Service & Safety With 23 Initiatives
LRT train services have recently found themselves under fire for the constant issues which caused delays and inconvenience to its...
Mini School Bus Turned Mobile Surau in Terengganu Becomes First to be Recognised by JPJ
For Muslims, having to find somewhere suitable to perform prayers can sometimes be difficult especially when you’re out and about....
JUST IN: Multiple Areas in KL Hit By Flash Floods After Continuous Rain Since Morning
After a couple of weeks of hot, sunny weather, it finally rained in KL this morning (25 May) but unfortunately,...
Grab: Recent Price Hike Due to High Demand For Rides & Low Supply of Drivers
Complaints surrounding Grab’s e-hailing services such as the inability to book a car, unusually high fares as well as long...
Ex-Diplomat Arrested After Largest Marijuana Farm in M’sian History Found on His Janda Baik Property
Although other countries in the world have slowly started to allow and legalise the use of marijuana for medical as...
Abang Polis’ Powerful Words Save M’sian Woman From Jumping Off a Building in Shah Alam
Have you ever been in a situation where anything you say can mean life or death? This is what a...
TMJ Tells Kedah MB to Bring Facts After Claiming That ‘Someone’ is Controlling M’sia’s Football League
Local football fans are very well aware of the recent rift between Kedah Football Association (KFA) president Datuk Seri Muhammad...
PDRM: Driver of Van Who Made Illegal U-Turn Causing Accident, a Foreigner With No License
Reckless driving does not only bring trouble to yourself but also to other road users. If the situation is bad...
Social Stories12 hours ago
“Cashier’s mistake” – Penang Airport Restaurant Clarifies That Viral Nasi Kandar Should’ve Been RM13.30
Food9 hours ago
From Quirky Dish Names on Apps To Wordless in-Store Menu, This ‘Cincai’ Restaurant in SS15 is So Unique!
Social Stories7 hours ago
Ebit Lew Helps Stateless 10yo Child Who Takes Care of Father With Stroke By Giving Her Education
Social Stories6 hours ago
“I now respect our healthcare system” – M’sian Gets Hospitalised For 4 Days, Pays Only RM17