Connect with us

News

Corpse Found Stuffed in Locked Cabinet, Allegedly Murdered by BF in Penang

Published

Corpse Found Stuffed In Locked Cabinet, Suspected To Have Been Murdered By Bf In Penang - World Of Buzz 3
Source: Astro Awani

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Well, this is just scary! A rotten smell led two men to find a smelly, rotting corpse in their home which probably gave them the shock of their lives. That’s definitely NOT something you want to find in your home!

Corpse Found Stuffed In Locked Cabinet, Suspected To Have Been Murdered By Bf In Penang - World Of Buzz

Source: astro awani

According to MMO, a decaying body was found stuffed in a locked cabinet in a Paya Terubong flat, near Air Itam on March 13. Two Nepali men who were staying in the Green Garden flats felt something was amiss when the most horrible stink came out from their third flatmate’s room.

It had been locked and vacant for the past five days and having no choice, both of them decided to break into the room to find the source of the stench. They found a locked cabinet in the room and forced it open. To their horror, they found the remains of factory operator, 25-year-old Santi Restauli Simbolon, who was an Indonesian. The room belonged to her boyfriend, 27-year-old Sandip Gurung who was a Nepali.

Corpse Found Stuffed In Locked Cabinet, Suspected To Have Been Murdered By Bf In Penang - World Of Buzz 1

Source: astro awani

Northeast district police chief Assistant Commissioner Anuar Omar said that they suspected that a heated lovers’ quarrel had led to the death of Santi as her boyfriend had a jealous streak. She lived in the same block as her boyfriend and was last seen on March 10.

Anuar said, “Initial investigations revealed that the victim was seen entering the flat unit with the suspect a few times before this. The two Nepali revealed that they last saw their 27-year-old flatmate, who is the main suspect, on March 9.”

Corpse Found Stuffed In Locked Cabinet, Suspected To Have Been Murdered By Bf In Penang - World Of Buzz 2

Source: news corner

Meanwhile, the police have detained the 22 and 23-year-old to assist with investigations. Preliminary investigations showed that there were no obvious wounds on the body but a complete post-mortem would be completed at the Penang Hospital tomorrow.

The police have launched a manhunt for the third Nepali man and is investigating the case under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

That’s such a terrible tragedy! RIP.

 

Also read: Man In Johor Stabbed By Lover After Backing Out Of Suicide Pact

Foreign Couple In Suicide Pact Left Man Injured And Woman Dead - World Of Buzz

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Dd Ft 6 Dd Ft 6
News1 hour ago

M’sian Woman in Her 80s Drives Against Traffic on PJ Highway While Trying to Find Exit, Gets Arrested

A video of a vehicle driving against the flow of traffic at KM10.8 of the Damansara-Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH)...

Collage 25 Collage 25
News2 hours ago

“Unintentional mistake” – Health Dept Apologises & Clarifies Chinese-Language Dengue Card at KL Govt Clinic

The Federal Territories Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Health Department (JKWPKL&P) has issued an apology following controversy surrounding the use of...

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News24 hours ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News2 days ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News6 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Collage 2 2 Collage 2 2
News6 days ago

“Shoot them if they evade arrest” – Kedah MB Urges Extreme Measures Against Langkawi Drug Syndicate

Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor has urged police to take firm, and even “extreme”, measures to...

Collage 15 Collage 15
News1 week ago

Jho Low Seeks Presidential Pardon from Donald Trump to Drop His 1MDB Criminal Charges in the US

Fugitive Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, has reportedly applied for a presidential pardon from former...

Collage 14 Collage 14
News1 week ago

19yo M’sian Student Charged with Murder of Woman Found with 61 Stab Wounds, Faces Death Penalty

A college student has been charged at the Kota Bharu Magistrate’s Court today with the murder of 19-year-old Nurfisya Zulkifly...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY