Connect with us

Social Stories

Another Bullying Incident Over A Misunderstanding Pops Up, This Time In Bukit Jalil

Published

My Post 2020 10 09T110539.697
Source: Info Roadblock JPJ/POLIS

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Just like Covid-19 cases, incidents, where bullies beat up victims, are popping up and has been a huge cause for concern.

Within a span of two weeks, we’ve seen bullies beating up their school mates and even one group shooting slingshots at an elderly woman.

Now, there’s another case as according to the Info Roadblock JPJ/POLIS Facebook page. A form three student was bullied and beaten by two other teenage boys over a misunderstanding.

Polis siasat kes buli pelajarCheras: Polis sudah menerima laporan berhubung kejadian buli membabitkan seorang pelajar…

Posted by Info Roadblock JPJ/POLIS on Khamis, 8 Oktober 2020

They wrote, “The police have already received the report regarding the bullying incident involving a form three student at the Projek Perumahan Rakyat (PPR) in Bukit Jalil. Cheras district Head of Police, Assistant Commissioner Mohamed Mokhsein Mohamed Zon said that his team received the report by the victim yesterday (7 October) at the Bukit Jalil police station.”

Giphy

“The incident is believed to have happened on Monday when a misunderstanding happened between the suspects who are aged 15 and 14-years-old. The victim was beaten by hand and kicked by both suspects,” Mohamed Mokhsein said.

Giphy

He added that a woman walking by broke up the fight. For now, no arrests have been made but the case against them has begun under Section 323 of the Penal Code.

Many of the bully cases we’ve seen recently happened because of ‘misunderstandings’. It is important for parents to educate their children on ethical problem-solving skills.

Bullying is not okay.

What do you think about this? Let us know in the comment section. 

 

Also read: Two 14yo Seremban School Boys Arrested After They Beat Up Another Student Over Misunderstanding

My Post 2020 10 05T112518.471

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Ktmft Ktmft
News9 hours ago

KTMB Stops Man Attempting to Steal 250m of Cable Tracks in Johor, Bags of Cable Cutting Tools Seized

Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) successfully foiled an attempt to steal approximately 250 metres of cable along the Kempas Baru–Kulai...

Motorft Motorft
News13 hours ago

3 Malaysian Motorcyclists Arrested for Performing Dangerous Stunts on KL–Seremban Highway

Lying face‑down on a motorcycle in a “Superman” pose and weaving zig‑zag between vehicles were among the dangerous stunts performed...

Arrestft Arrestft
News16 hours ago

Thai Police Go Undercover in Lion Dance Costume to Arrest Thief Who Stole ~RM249k in Artefacts

Thai police pulled off an unconventional arrest during Chinese New Year celebrations this week, after slipping into a lion dance...

Stabft1 Stabft1
News16 hours ago

Woman in Her 50s Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Mother with Can Opener in Kuala Pilah

An elderly woman was injured in the neck after being stabbed by her own daughter in an incident at Kampung...

Dd Ft 14 Dd Ft 14
News2 days ago

PMX Personally Delivers Aid to Banting Fire Victims, Including Family of 3yo Who Perished

A massive fire that broke out on 6 February destroyed about 90% of three houses in Banting, Selangor. As previously...

Collage 57 Collage 57
News3 days ago

“No-trading zone” – DBKL Seizes Goods from Illegal Vendors ‘Tainting’ Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad View

It did not take long for Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to take action against the illegal vendors dominating Dataran...

My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779 My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779
News4 days ago

“Ensuring public safety” – DBKL Clarifies ‘Dakwah’ Stall Closure, Claims NGO Official Never Appeared

Earlier today, we reported that popular Malaysian preacher Firdaus Wong called out Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) for allegedly closing...

Collage 50 Collage 50
News5 days ago

28yo Drunk Porsche Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Causing Couple’s Death in Pahang, Released on RM10k Bail

A 28-year-old Porsche Cayenne driver pleaded not guilty in court yesterday (16 February) to a charge of driving under the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY