Featured image source: pandamomconfessions
Sibling relationship is a complex one. Like any other family member, it’s a love hate relationship that was developed since young that usually falls out once you’ve grown up. Having them is tough, but hey, we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Here are 16 things only siblings will understand.
1. Sibling rivalry started since day one
2. Sharing is caring.
Or at least, only when mom is around.
3. You know their deepest darkest secret..
The bantal busuk!
4. When friends/relatives came over when you were younger, you and your siblings quickly hid your ‘bantal busuks’ or die of embarrassment.
5. No matter how mature they’ve grown, you’d always bring up their younger embarrassing moments to tease them.
6. When you guys fight in your younger days, the number one attack move is always ‘biting’
7. You guys are just weird around each other
8. The blame game is strong
..and it’s usually the younger sibling who take the fall.
9. When you and your sibling got in trouble with mom..
10. No one talks smack about them
Hey, I know they are a pain in the ass but they are my pain in the ass. Talk bad about them one more time, then you’d better face the consequences.
11. Siblings of the same gender = more clothes to wear
12. When they accidentally broke something that belongs to you
13. They are your best friends during adult gatherings
Whether it’s relatives you don’t really meet, or your parent’s gathering with their friends you’re obligated to go (else you won’t have any dinner), your siblings are your only source of entertainment where you talk almost everything about.
The other kids there? Not cool enough.
14. It’s an endless competition at who’s better at some thing
15. Especially in multiplayer games
16. Despite everything, they’re the ones who got your back
Malaysia’s First Liver Transplant Recipient Two Decades Ago Dies At Age 23
Malaysia’s first liver transplant recipient passed away this morning (2 March) due to complications. Mohd Afiq Ikmal Muhammad Zaini was...
Is The Haze Back? Selangor Records Unhealthy Air Quality In Four Areas
It’s probably for the best that we’re already indoors and wearing our masks whenever we leave! On top of the...
“It’s true that I’m the bad boy” Ismail Sabri Says Strict SOPs To Protect People’s Lives
In light of all the restrictions that have been implemented in Malaysia since March 2020, Defence Minister Datuk Seri Ismail...
“Get back in line!” Khairy Tells Those Who Want To Get Vaccinated Ahead of Frontliners
The long-awaited Covid-19 vaccine has finally arrived in Malaysia last month and Phase 1 of the national Covid-19 immunisation programme...
30 Individuals Fined For Breaking SOPs While Playing Futsal in Gombak
A total of 30 individuals who played futsal at a premise in Taman Sri Gombak were compounded for violating the...
Social Stories20 hours ago
We Asked Retired M’sians To Share 5 Reasons They Regret Withdrawing From Their Retirement Funds Early
Social Stories22 hours ago
Watch: Fight Breaks Out At Brickfields Restaurant After Group’s Request To Dine At 10pm Denied
Social Stories22 hours ago
Watch: Little M’sian Boy Gets First Day Jitters & Tries Running Away From School
News21 hours ago
“I had to visit my wife & kids” FT Dep Minister Says He Applied For 55 Days Leave To Be in NZ