Exclusively for all you Westlife fans out there, this is the contest for you!
WORLD OF BUZZ is rewarding our loyal readers with an exclusive ticket to Westlife The Twenty Tour 2019 Live in Malaysia! Yes, that means you can be part of the comeback concert tour of the amazing boyband that has melted millions of hearts for 20 years!
We are giving away 10 exclusive tickets (worth RM373 each!) so make sure you don’t miss out! FREE YOU KNOW 😀
Westlife’s The Twenty Tour marks the group’s amazing journey through pop music with an astonishing 14 number 1’s and 20 years of hits! Join Kian, Nicky, Mark and Shane this 8th & 9th of August at Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam and go down memory lane as they perform your favourite Westlife hits as well as new songs from their upcoming album!
To stand a chance to score these tickets all you have to do is:
2. In the comments section, TAG your fellow Westlife fan who would be interested in joining the giveaway.
3. Share the Facebook post.
That’s it! Terms and conditions apply, which you can read below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Contest ends 31st July at 11.59pm.
- Selected winners are entitled to 1 (ONE) Westlife The Twenty Tour Live in Malaysia 2019 concert purple zone ticket.
- Participants must be 18 years old and above.
- Entries from participants below 18 years old will not be eligible for the giveaway.
- The lucky winner will be selected at random based on WORLD OF BUZZ’s discretion.
- The decision of management is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The winner will be contacted through Facebook Messenger.
- Only applicable for the purple zone tickets of the 8th August show of Westlife The Twenty Tour Live in Malaysia 2019.
- FREE concert tickets are not exchangeable for cash, and not valid with other offers and promotions.
- FREE concert tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and not extendable.
- All tickets are valid for use at the Westlife the Twenty Tour Live in Malaysia 2019 on the 8th of August 2019.
- All selected winners must collect the tickets during working hours of weekdays at the WORLD OF BUZZ office in Northpoint, Midvalley before the 6th of August 2019.
- Any personal information that we gather will be handled in strict accordance with our privacy policies and all applicable privacy legislation.
- WORLD OF BUZZ will not sell your personal information collected for this Contest to any third parties.
- If the selected winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours after the time of contact or after 3 attempts to contact, whichever comes first, WORLD OF BUZZ shall have the right to choose another winner from the remaining eligible entries. This process shall continue until the tickets have been awarded.
- Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, photograph, hometown, opinions and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation, consideration or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the right to disqualify participants who, in their opinion, have tampered with, disputed the entry process or violated the rules.
- The management will not be held liable for any damages, losses, personal injury and claims during the contest.
- WORLD OF BUZZ reserves the absolute right to amend, revise and/or vary any of the terms and conditions or change any aspect of the giveaway at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reasons (including but not limited to cancelling or discontinuing the giveaway).
KKM Prohibits Frontliners From Making Public Statements Without Permission & M’sians Are Not Happy
Yesterday (4 March) the Chief Secretary from the Ministry of Health (MOH) issued a warning to all its civil servants...
S’pore Ministry Launches Online Tool For Employees To Measure Their Stress Levels
We desperately need this in Malaysia! Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower has launched iWorkHealth, an online, self-administered psychosocial health assessment tool...
JUST IN: MOH Discovers Two Individuals Infected With Nigerian Covid-19 Variant in Malaysia
Ministry of Health Malaysia has found the first two cases of individuals infected with the Nigerian Variant of SARS-CoV-2, also...
“I did it” Man In India Beheads 17yo Daughter For Allegedly Being With A Guy He Didn’t Like
Disclaimer: This article contains images that some may find distressing. Readers discretion is advised. A man from Hardoi district of...
New Zealand Politician Questions Government For Allowing Santhara Entry Into Country During Pandemic
On 28 February, the Member of Parliament for Batu, P. Prabakaran demanded answers from the government through a statement after...