Connect with us

News

Starting 1st April, Only One Person Is Allowed To Travel In Each Car

Published

Defence Minister: Only One Person In One Private Vehicle - World Of Buzz
Source: Mole.my and FMT

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

As Malaysia moves into its second phase of MCO, another new restriction emerges.

According to a report by Malaysiakini, the government would begin to restrict the number of people in a privately owned car as of the 1st of April. Only one person would be allowed to travel in a car based on Defence Minister, Ismail Sabri.

2903 Road Block Police 20200329Fl1

“Phase 2 will commence on April 1. We will increase (the regulations) in terms of movement control. I wish to stress that under Phase 2, movement is still permitted. But as mentioned earlier, when using a personal car, you are allowed to purchase groceries and whatnot but it will be limited to one person per car”, he said earlier today.

Before the extension was announced, the National Security Council had mandated that only the head of the family was allowed to do the grocery shopping. On the 21st of March, Works Minister Fadillah Yusof said that the guidelines was that the police may allow extra occupants in the vehicle for valid reasons.

Ptj09 24032020 Ismail 6393597 1045062 20200325185645

Looks like that’s about to change. 

As of recent announcements from the health ministry (KKM), Malaysia has recorded 2,626 cases and a death toll of 37 patients.

What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments!

Also read: Pelita Nasi Kandar Will Close All Locations Nationwide Until MCO Ends

Pelita Nasi Kandar Will Close All Locations Nationwide Until Mco Ends - World Of Buzz 3

Source: Malay Mail

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Ktmft Ktmft
News5 hours ago

KTMB Stops Man Attempting to Steal 250m of Cable Tracks in Johor, Bags of Cable Cutting Tools Seized

Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) successfully foiled an attempt to steal approximately 250 metres of cable along the Kempas Baru–Kulai...

Motorft Motorft
News9 hours ago

3 Malaysian Motorcyclists Arrested for Performing Dangerous Stunts on KL–Seremban Highway

Lying face‑down on a motorcycle in a “Superman” pose and weaving zig‑zag between vehicles were among the dangerous stunts performed...

Arrestft Arrestft
News12 hours ago

Thai Police Go Undercover in Lion Dance Costume to Arrest Thief Who Stole ~RM249k in Artefacts

Thai police pulled off an unconventional arrest during Chinese New Year celebrations this week, after slipping into a lion dance...

Stabft1 Stabft1
News12 hours ago

Woman in Her 50s Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Mother with Can Opener in Kuala Pilah

An elderly woman was injured in the neck after being stabbed by her own daughter in an incident at Kampung...

Dd Ft 14 Dd Ft 14
News1 day ago

PMX Personally Delivers Aid to Banting Fire Victims, Including Family of 3yo Who Perished

A massive fire that broke out on 6 February destroyed about 90% of three houses in Banting, Selangor. As previously...

Collage 57 Collage 57
News3 days ago

“No-trading zone” – DBKL Seizes Goods from Illegal Vendors ‘Tainting’ Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad View

It did not take long for Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to take action against the illegal vendors dominating Dataran...

My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779 My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779
News4 days ago

“Ensuring public safety” – DBKL Clarifies ‘Dakwah’ Stall Closure, Claims NGO Official Never Appeared

Earlier today, we reported that popular Malaysian preacher Firdaus Wong called out Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) for allegedly closing...

Collage 50 Collage 50
News5 days ago

28yo Drunk Porsche Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Causing Couple’s Death in Pahang, Released on RM10k Bail

A 28-year-old Porsche Cayenne driver pleaded not guilty in court yesterday (16 February) to a charge of driving under the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY