Connect with us

News

Man Goes Missing Without a Trace, Corpse Found in Negeri Sembilan Water Tank 8 Months Later

Published

Skull And Chunks Of Flesh Found In Negeri Sembilan Reservoir Proven To Belong To Man Who Went Missing 8 Months Ago - World Of Buzz 3
Source: Facebook & Harian Metro

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

We hope you’re reading this on an empty stomach, because this is a gruesome one. Police have just discovered a skull and chunks of flesh, along with other bones, in a reservoir in Jempol, Negeri Sembilan.

According to Harian Metro, authorities received a call by an employee of Syarikat Air Negeri Sembilan (SAINS) on March 25th, claiming that he had found a floating corpse in a reservoir there. An operation to remove the corpse was carried out soon after, at 1pm in the afternoon, and that was when the grisly evidence was found.

Skull And Chunks Of Flesh Found In Negeri Sembilan Reservoir Proven To Belong To Man Who Went Missing 8 Months Ago - World Of Buzz

Source: kosmo online

Jempol Superintendent Muhd Nur Hishamuddin said that his team, with the help of the Fire and Rescue Department, were able to recover the lower half of the body around 1.40pm. As the search continued, chunks of flesh were eventually found, as were other parts of the skeleton such as a skull, jawbone and various bones. 

Skull And Chunks Of Flesh Found In Negeri Sembilan Reservoir Proven To Belong To Man Who Went Missing 8 Months Ago - World Of Buzz 1

Source: facebook

Since then, the body parts and flesh have been sent to Jempol Hospital for further investigation. The search could bring a missing person cold case to a close, as a wallet and MyKad found in the corpse’s pants indicates it belonged to a 20-something man from Rompin, Pahang. 

Sinar Harian reported that the Superintendent said, “The information on the MyKad matches a report dated July 10 2018 that was filed by the victim’s father.” Upon discovering the identity card, police contacted his next of kin and called them to identify the body. That, and an autopsy will have to be conducted before the body’s identity can be fully verified.

Skull And Chunks Of Flesh Found In Negeri Sembilan Reservoir Proven To Belong To Man Who Went Missing 8 Months Ago - World Of Buzz 2

Source: harian metro

At this point, the case has been classified as sudden death. SAINS is now in the process of cleaning the ponds linked to the reservoir before water supply to the surrounding residents can be resumed. All the existing water in it will be eliminated and replaced with fresh, clean water. The reservoir has a capacity of 800,000 gallons, and is expected to be fully operational again by today (26 March 2019). 

 

Also read: Two 13yo Boys Found Dead in Perak River After They Lied to Parents About Going to School
13Yo M'sian Tragically Drowned In A River After He Lied To His Parents About Going To School - World Of Buzz 1

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage 57 Collage 57
News9 hours ago

“No-trading zone” – DBKL Seizes Goods from Illegal Vendors ‘Tainting’ Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad View

It did not take long for Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to take action against the illegal vendors dominating Dataran...

My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779 My Post 1 2026 02 18T123135.779
News1 day ago

“Ensuring public safety” – DBKL Clarifies ‘Dakwah’ Stall Closure, Claims NGO Official Never Appeared

Earlier today, we reported that popular Malaysian preacher Firdaus Wong called out Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) for allegedly closing...

Collage 50 Collage 50
News2 days ago

28yo Drunk Porsche Driver Pleads Not Guilty to Causing Couple’s Death in Pahang, Released on RM10k Bail

A 28-year-old Porsche Cayenne driver pleaded not guilty in court yesterday (16 February) to a charge of driving under the...

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News3 days ago

“You are on my radar” – Yang di-Pertuan Agong Warns Corrupt Officers in MACC & Other Govt Agencies

His Majesty the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Ibrahim has warned that more individuals are now on His Majesty’s “radar” in...

Dd Ft Dd Ft
News3 days ago

PDRM: Up to 7 Years’ Jail, RM10k Fine for Fireworks Other Than ‘Happy Boom’ & ‘Pop-Pop’ This CNY

The Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) has reminded the public that possessing, selling, buying or setting off firecrackers and fireworks for...

Anwarft 1 Anwarft 1
News4 days ago

“We can go even further!” – PMX Claims Malaysia Has ‘Extraordinary Potential’ if Governance Stays Clean

Malaysia has extraordinary potential to achieve even faster progress if it continues to be governed effectively and with integrity, said...

Feat Image Ringgit Feat Image Ringgit
News4 days ago

Ringgit Has Gained 14% Against USD, So Why Haven’t Prices Gone Down? Finance Minister II Explains

Finance Minister II Datuk Seri Amir Hamzah Azizan has addressed concerns regarding why the prices of goods in Malaysia remain...

Collage 47 Collage 47
News4 days ago

DBKL Raids Multiple Bars on Valentine’s Eve Including in Mont Kiara for Operating Without Licences

Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) uncovered multiple violations at three bars during an enforcement operation. DBKL conducted the operation on...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY