When looking for a significant other, most of us would have a list of qualities that we are looking for in that person. Many of us would feel lucky just to find THE ONE, but at the same time, no one is perfect and it’s not all the time that we get to meet someone who ticks every item on our list. But if the criteria on your list is somewhat ridiculous and unrealistic, you might have some trouble finding a partner.
On 18 November, a 20-year-old girl made a post on UTAR Confessions in the hopes of finding a new boyfriend. She briefly talked about herself in the first few lines and then listed five criteria she is looking for in a boyfriend.
- Me, a 20-year-old girl. Looks 7-8 (out of 10 points, not 100 points)
- I am 151cm tall and cute
- Hobbies – watching TikTok videos and watching movies
The girl then wrote that any guy who is interested in her can react to the post so that she can contact him and went on to list the “conditions” that she was looking for.
The guy has to:
- Not talk to girls
- Show me his Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram
- Take me out
- Want to talk with me
- Follow me on everything (probably referring to her social media platforms)
Justifying the reasons for such a list, the girl then explains the kind of guy her ex-boyfriend was.
- He’s a playboy. He always chats with girls and often abandons me. He doesn’t answer all my calls, even if I call more than 10 times. So, I don’t allow him to talk to other girls, he emotionally cheated on me!
- He often makes me upset, taking sexy photos and creating secret accounts on social media.
- He is very selfish (for example: he always complain about me to his friends. I just want his FB, IG, WeChat and WhatsApp password, but he has not taken the initiative to give them to me. He did not give the passwords to me, and complain to his friends, told them that I controlled him and don’t give him freedom. I was very upset when I knew about that).
- He emotionally abused me, every time I call, he doesn’t answer it! It drives me mad! Even if there are more than 10 calls, boyfriends must always answer the phone calls of his girlfriend.
“I’m very disappointed in him, he decided to disappear. Therefore, those who are interested in me must not make the same mistakes as my ex-boyfriend!” she wrote at the end of her post.
Well, safe to say that this girl has some really ‘high standards’. What do you think of this? Let us know in the comments below!
PM: ASEAN Must Be Tougher on Hate Speech Against Gender, Race, Sexual Orientation
Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, officiated the first ASEAN Digital Ministers’ Meeting (ADGMIN1) today (21 January) which was held...
JUST IN: Eateries Can Now Operate Until 10pm During MCO
In a live press conference today (21 January), Defence Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced that the government has...
JUST IN: MCO Extended Until 4 February For KL, Selangor & Other States
In his press conference today, Defence Minister, Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri announced that the Movement Control Order in these states...
PDRM Finds An Unexploded Hand Grenade Was Under A Tree in Skudai, Johor
Imagine walking past a place and then you notice a strange glint near a tree. As you unearth it, your...
NZ Holds Massive Outdoor Concert With No Face Masks & Physical Distancing After Being Covid-Free!
Now that the pandemic has taken over our lives, we can hardly remember how it used to be before Covid-19...
Social Stories7 hours ago
M’sian Mum Fined For Not Wearing Mask in Non-Crowded Place While Attending To Her Child In The Car
Relationships7 hours ago
I Was Led On For 2 Months Straight By A Guy Who Didn’t Even Like Me!
Social Stories9 hours ago
Fans Go Crazy After Finding Out Nobita Is Set To Marry Shizuka In Latest Doraemon Movie!
News8 hours ago
Medical Assistant Falls To Death At Ipoh Hospital, Leaves Note Saying He’s ‘Unable To Cope With Life’