Connect with us

News

“We are no longer safe now,” Tun M Speaks Out After Trump Nearly Starts World War 3 With Iran

Published

American Citizens Freak Out Over Getting Drafted For Wwiii - World Of Buzz 6
Source: CatchNews&Middle East Eye

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.

Ever since the death of the top Iranian commander Major-General Qasem Soleimani at the hands of the United States in a drone airstrike at Baghdad airport, the whole world has been terrified of a possible war breaking out between Iran and the US.

A eulogist at Soleimani’s funeral procession called for a US$80 million (RM328 million) bounty to be placed on US President Donald Trump’s head, giving voice to many Iranians who have reacted with anger to the attack by the US.

American Citizens Freak Out Over Getting Drafted For Wwiii - World Of Buzz

Source: the mirror

Earlier today, as reported by NST, our Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said, “We are no longer safe now. If anybody insults or says something that a person doesn’t like, then it is alright for that person of another country to send a drone and perhaps shoot at will,” in response to the killing of  Qasem Soleimani.

 

Tun Mahathir New 1578381840

Source: nst

Along with Major-General Qasem Soleimani, his adviser, top Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, was also reportedly killed by the drone attack.

The high-profile assassinations are a massive blow to Iran, which has been locked in a long conflict with the US that escalated sharply last week with an attack on the US embassy in Iraq by pro-Iranian militiamen following a US air raid on the Kataib Hezbollah militia, founded by Muhandis.

The prime minister added that “At the moment we can do nothing about it. So if you see an escalation of what you call terrorism, well that may happen because this act is akin to the killing of Khashoggi (journalist killed by Saudi operatives)”.

Despite the rumours of a possible war, the US netizens had a very funny way of expressing their concerns regarding this matter by trending the hashtag #WWIII on Twitter.

Despite the news reported by NST regarding Iraqi militia commander Qais al-Khazali preparing his troops for a battle with the US, it is believed that war will not break out anytime soon, but constant vigilance is well advised for everyone.

American Citizens Freak Out Over Getting Drafted For Wwiii - World Of Buzz 5

Last but not least, some final words as said by our prime minister Tun Mahathir Mohamad, “The time is right for Muslim countries to come together. Although it is right, it is not yet together.” For now, let us all wish no such war will break out anytime soon.

 

Also read: Beware of Fake News, Tun M Is NOT Taking Over As Interim Education Minister!

Beware Of Fake News, Tun M Is Not Taking Over As Interim Education Minister! - World Of Buzz

Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily.



Just In

Collage 24 Collage 24
News12 hours ago

Plot Twist: ASEAN Records Exposes Fake Letter & Unregistered NGO After Allegations Go Viral

The Malaysia-based private record recognition platform found itself at the centre of controversy after a letter allegedly from the ASEAN...

Dd Ft 7 Dd Ft 7
News15 hours ago

Married 42yo Seremban Teacher Charged with Grooming & Sexually Abusing Her 14yo Student Under Tree, In House

A 42-year-old Malaysian teacher has pleaded not guilty to five counts of sexual offences against her 14-year-old male student. Nurul...

Collage 26 Collage 26
News16 hours ago

“They are brave individuals” – All 29 Malaysian Global Sumud Flotilla Activists Have Been Kidnapped by Israel

Hope that humanitarian aid would finally reach the people of Gaza appeared to collapse on Tuesday night (19 May) after...

Dd Ft 6 Dd Ft 6
News18 hours ago

M’sian Woman in Her 80s Drives Against Traffic on PJ Highway While Trying to Find Exit, Gets Arrested

A video of a vehicle driving against the flow of traffic at KM10.8 of the Damansara-Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH)...

Collage 25 Collage 25
News18 hours ago

“Unintentional mistake” – Health Dept Apologises & Clarifies Chinese-Language Dengue Card at KL Govt Clinic

The Federal Territories Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya Health Department (JKWPKL&P) has issued an apology following controversy surrounding the use of...

Dd Ft 5 Dd Ft 5
News2 days ago

Melaka Teens as Young as 14 Assault & Strangle Female E-Hailing Driver After Failing to Pay Ride Fare

A female e-hailing driver went through a terrifying ordeal after being beaten by a group of passengers who were suspected...

Dd Ft 3 Dd Ft 3
News3 days ago

MARA Chairman Slams Netizens for Belittling Cadet Pilot Programme Prioritising Tahfiz Students

Recently, Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) announced its decision to offer Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Tahfiz students the opportunity...

Collage 17 Collage 17
News7 days ago

“Sg Buloh Prison is overcrowded” – Lawyer Urges Court to Release Trio Who Beat Up Man at Kepong Eatery on Bail

Three men accused of assaulting a long-haired man at a bak kut teh shop in Kepong were charged in the...

Announcement

Latest Videos



TRENDING TODAY